T2 not responding to controller

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: T2 not responding to controller

Postby Hyphen- » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:36 pm

There is some problem moving files onto the Titan using the Drag and Drop Macro if it is downloadable as a script I can manually transfer it over to the memory slots but the drag and drop macro is not responding so that might be software.

For those who have not followed the drag and drop feature in GTuner IV for game packs and scripts is not working for me. And they have made most of the game packs only downloadable bye (sic) Drag and Drop they have removed the download feature and replaced it with a drag and drop only as far as I can tell so I cannot access any of those scripts.

Interesting problem :whatever: :unsure: Thanks for any input I am not sure if returning my T2 and getting a new one sent would fix this at this unless you guys think so . :smile0517:
German cookie warning at download site... still get a kick out of this

Wir verwenden Cookies, damit Sie die Funktionen unserer Website optimal nutzen können. - I say the first part a lot... :smile0517:
Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby marlborodude » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:06 pm

Drag and drop is not working for me either anymore. So you are not alone with this problem.
marlborodude
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Hyphen- » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:22 pm

marlborodude wrote:Drag and drop is not working for me either anymore. So you are not alone with this problem.

Thanks for that.. :smile0517: well i was thinking it had to be me...

Wir verwenden Cookies, damit Sie die Funktionen unserer Website optimal nutzen können. - I say the first part a lot... :smile0517:
Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:35 pm

Hyphen- wrote:
bonefisher wrote:I don't see a working directory so humor me and make one in the file explorer using that icon! Your saving scripts but there not showing up in the file explorer on that left column!

Ah okay I see what you are saying I had not set up a directory for working yet I have been hand saving scripts to look at in a dedicated directory but I haven't done any work yet that I have saved.

I did make one and put my saved scripts in and it does show up in the left window but it did not effect the drag and drop feature not working. So does T2 need an auto save directory?

That icon locks in a directory yes!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Hyphen- » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:45 pm

bonefisher wrote:
Hyphen- wrote:
bonefisher wrote:I don't see a working directory so humor me and make one in the file explorer using that icon! Your saving scripts but there not showing up in the file explorer on that left column!

Ah okay I see what you are saying I had not set up a directory for working yet I have been hand saving scripts to look at in a dedicated directory but I haven't done any work yet that I have saved.

I did make one and put my saved scripts in and it does show up in the left window but it did not effect the drag and drop feature not working. So does T2 need an auto save directory?

That icon locks in a directory yes!

Yes, there is some kind of auto features now that are pretty cool the T2 talks to me if try to save work I have already a file for in the directory... nice. really need some documentation but trial and error happens to be fun for problem solvers... I know the T2 has some bugs but it has lots of potential... there is something I like about it... :unsure:

Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:59 pm

So you have it working now?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Hyphen- » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:03 pm

@J2Kbr

I think a ticket has probably already been put it for someone to fix this... if your working on a update... making all game packs downloadable by button is a work around. And if if it is repeatable there probably is an update error 2 updates ago or conflict with windows error in the code as my computer sees it T2 accepts direct input by using the menu and uploading scripts.

Q. Is the drag and drop method to stop people from stealing your code or just convenience and it is "windows cool" there is no function gain... I would rather see the scripts to learn what people have done. or did i miss something else :wink:

Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Hyphen- » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:05 pm

bonefisher wrote:So you have it working now?

Everything except drag and drop which every script I want to use is drag and drop only? Most really

Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:14 pm

When adding scripts into online resources there are two methods to upload one is you can release it as downloadable for the user to see code or send it in byte code where interactive configuration is only way you can adjust setting and activate code that the author has made private.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:18 pm

Also did you sign in? Go tools> preferences >Console Tuner.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device