T2 not responding to controller

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

T2 not responding to controller

Postby Hyphen- » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:10 am

Proplem-I was trying out some game pack scripts and in using the COD Ghosts game pack the pack stopped responding to commands from the controller PS4/DS4. All was fine to start with purple on green off and the configuration program works fine..

but when I tried to use the controller to change the menus for mods it does not respond at the T2 and now also will no longer turn mods on or off mods either using the controller. I uninstalled the pack and reinstalled but this problem is persisting also..I am curious what happened

Q2. Is there a way to have the T2 connected to the PS4/DS4 and also have it plugged into program mode at the same time. I unplug and plug the cords in a lot when trying to make adjust to this script going from PS4 output port to T2 program port.

Maybe a port switch in T2 and GTunerV as a remote this would save on that. I have a remote for my HDMI port switches.

I am sorry if these have been answered before or this needs to be moved to another area. :unsure: Hyphen-
German cookie warning at download site... still get a kick out of this

Wir verwenden Cookies, damit Sie die Funktionen unserer Website optimal nutzen können. - I say the first part a lot... :smile0517:
Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: T2 not responding to controller

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:13 am

I tested the COD Ghosts Gamepack and the configuration using the controller worked as expected. The button combination to enter in the configuration mode is TOUCHCLICK + OPTIONS.

Hyphen- wrote:Q2. Is there a way to have the T2 connected to the PS4/DS4 and also have it plugged into program mode at the same time. I unplug and plug the cords in a lot when trying to make adjust to this script going from PS4 output port to T2 program port.

Yes, you can have both OUTPUT and PROG ports plugged at the same time. The device was designed for this usage, allowing create and test scripts while playing the game. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Hyphen- » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:22 am

Works as advertised a nice little device I am going to add the power supply soon for longer longer cords the PS4 is not generous with its juice.. I would describe the Titan Two as AWESOME! it is a great tool (cough cough) toy I am enjoying it immensely. :smile0517:

That guy wandering around it's probably me... :unsure:

Wir verwenden Cookies, damit Sie die Funktionen unserer Website optimal nutzen können. - I say the first part a lot... :smile0517:
Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Hyphen- » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:34 pm

J2Kbr wrote:I tested the COD Ghosts Gamepack and the configuration using the controller worked as expected. The button combination to enter in the configuration mode is TOUCHCLICK + OPTIONS.

Hyphen- wrote:Q2. Is there a way to have the T2 connected to the PS4/DS4 and also have it plugged into program mode at the same time. I unplug and plug the cords in a lot when trying to make adjust to this script going from PS4 output port to T2 program port.

Yes, you can have both OUTPUT and PROG ports plugged at the same time. The device was designed for this usage, allowing create and test scripts while playing the game. :smile0517:

Thank you @J2Kbr
Some issues popped up when I was trying to switch around cables to get it to reach my laptop to do program changes in real time. All was fine then I switched the cable into the PS4 from T2 with the long cable (from T2 cable kit) and the T2 did not like that.
It was hard to get it back from being a little glitchy.. after cable changes but I got it happy with the cables put back the way they were (go figure) medium cable output, long on controller, PS4/DS4 in port A But...

Now it is giving me a notification on PS4 of connection lost and re-connection every minute or so while connected when using the controller the titan blinks when it happens.

Hey thanks for being so active on your board it is noticed and appreciated having some fun with T2 - :unsure:

If you see a guy wandering around it's probably me. :unsure:

Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Hyphen- » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:58 pm

I decided to turn off the PS4 and do a restart and it is still happening. There are two messages 1. Dual Shock 4 controller is disconnected. 2. Controller and usb icons .

Kinda like it is disconnecting wireless reconnecting usb and I do have the USB setting on for controllers. Any insights... :unsure:

Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:05 am

Good you have the Connection Kit. Try with the Data Link Adapter on the cable that connects the Titan Two to your computer. (I am assuming this cable is the longest, if the longer cable is the one on the output port, use the data link adapter on this one).
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Hyphen- » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:45 am

J2Kbr wrote:Good you have the Connection Kit. Try with the Data Link Adapter on the cable that connects the Titan Two to your computer. (I am assuming this cable is the longest, if the longer cable is the one on the output port, use the data link adapter on this one).

@J2Kbr
I used the data link adapter and the cycling was a bit slower but still a problem (I ordered a power supply to test it with more power) a side effect is now Gtuner IV will not allow me to load files onto the T2. No drag and drop nor can i download the file scrips or game-packs anymore into gtuner. I can still use gtuner to do other things.

The one gamepack i have loaded still configures and the gtuner will update but it is not responsive to add things into the memory on the T2. I cannot get this to change no matter what I need your help on this one. :unsure:

Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:49 pm

The power supply may solve this issue.

Related with Gtuner IV, are you on Windows or Mac? Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Hyphen- » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:13 pm

Windows 10 my thoughts are to maybe reset the T2 I know there are a set of videos by Uncanny X-Clan which i have watched that I think mentioned something about that but there are a few and I would have to watch them through again to find anything. He is the best troubleshooter material i can find on YouTube. I actually would like to reset it all and re-introduce the T2 and my PS4 all over again.

Clean starts would be my next approach in my experience if you can point me in a direction. :unsure:

Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:26 pm

Please try download Gtuner IV again (something possible is not right as you should be able to at least download scripts from Online Resources, as this operation don't even require the device to be connected to your computer).

https://www.consoletuner.com/titan-two-downloads/
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Next

Return to Titan Two Device