T2 not responding to controller

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: T2 not responding to controller

Postby Hyphen- » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:08 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Please try download Gtuner IV again (something possible is not right as you should be able to at least download scripts from Online Resources, as this operation don't even require the device to be connected to your computer).

https://www.consoletuner.com/titan-two-downloads/

@J2Kbr The download and replace for Gtuner IV corrected the problem downloads are working. I plan on going back to the short cord setup and I plan to test the PS4 without T2 on USB and wireless settings... the PS4 is notorious for low juice on long cords when using USB and the T2 is not magic right... so I hope the power supply to solve both just need that juice... I mean 5 volts really Mr. PS4 should be flogged relentlessly for sure :unsure:

Edit: I need to know a little more on the data link adapter and how that is forcing a manual selection for power source I would like to understand how that item is best used with any setups or troubleshooting use... just is there a place to read on that in reference to the T2 and the cords in the kit work much better than any of my other cords. How can I buy this quality if I want a single cord.... where is the beef. :whistling:
German cookie warning at download site... still get a kick out of this

Wir verwenden Cookies, damit Sie die Funktionen unserer Website optimal nutzen können. - I say the first part a lot... :smile0517:
Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Hyphen- » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:23 am

I just finished putting the T2 in Program mode and updated to the latest firmware.

@J2Kbr I think something may be wrong at this point. I connected the T2 to the computer and controller It read my one file in slot 1 ... it was a practice pack for Ghosts but this time the configure gear did not appear I suspect corruption of some kind is happening so I deleted it.

At this point It will not drag and drop to a memory slot...
But I can download a script

I cannot transfer gamepacks using the menu as well as drag and drop
But if a gamepack can download into my Script IDE I can transfer it into a memory slot using the menu while in the IDE but I have not tried to run it.
And the configure file on that script shows up in the memory slot and works fine.

It reads the controller in real time still

Certainly looks like I got a fun one. :unsure: I bought it on Amazon.

I still have confidence in the Titan 2 sometimes this happens everything else indicates a solid machine to me... :smile0517:

Edit: Sorry for the spam I was just updating throughout the day as I was trying to get it to work so I can use the drag and drop only scripts you have which is most of the popular ones but it is not working.

*I just bought this on Amazon I don't know if you are doing that indirectly but usually with Amazon I just return them... what is your advice?
Last edited by Hyphen- on Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wir verwenden Cookies, damit Sie die Funktionen unserer Website optimal nutzen können. - I say the first part a lot... :smile0517:
Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Sillyasskid » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:19 am

Have you tried running Gtuner as admin? Seems like a permissions related issue your experiencing.

And Have you tried installing Gtuner to another location on your computer? I would try a folder on your desktop.

This may also be caused by a anti virus program.
have. Have you looked into this possibility?
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Postby Hyphen- » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:31 am

Sillyasskid wrote:Have you tried running Gtuner as admin? Seems like a permissions related issue your experiencing.

And Have you tried installing Gtuner to another location on your computer? I would try a folder on your desktop.

This may also be caused by a anti virus program.
have. Have you looked into this possibility?

Hey, I thought of that too and yes I checked both running as administrator and when installing I manually click the box to give it full permission to operate. Plus, it will download scripts or a gamepack that has a download button but will not drag and drop and it use too though.

1. It downloads
2. It does not drag and drop

pretty much that is that part of the problem before this at the beginning of the thread I was having some disconnect and reconnect messages and other stuff coming up from the T2 when on PS4 and i ordered a power supply to see if that was the problem then this happened as well.Thanks for the input :smile0517:

Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:17 am

In GtunerIV in the file explorer did you set a working directory? The little icon you run over in file explorer!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:36 am

Hi Hyphen-, could you please make a short video of the issue with drag-and-drop? this will be of great help to better understand the problem. thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Hyphen- » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:55 am

bonefisher wrote:In GtunerIV in the file explorer did you set a working directory? The little icon you run over in file explorer!

No, I did not set a working directory the icon is there and when click it it says working directory not set in the output window. It is running out of the current directory which is set for the Gtuner files.

Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Hyphen- » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:51 am

J2Kbr wrote:Hi Hyphen-, could you please make a short video of the issue with drag-and-drop? this will be of great help to better understand the problem. thank you.

https://youtu.be/TIe4WHkvvxU

This video shows GTuner IV open and me trying to drag and drop along with the ability to download scripts that allow you to download the script. I don't have any public videos so this will go private after J2Kbr views it. cheers :smile0517:

Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:24 am

I don't see a working directory so humor me and make one in the file explorer using that icon! Your saving scripts but there not showing up in the file explorer on that left column!
Attachments
working directory.JPG
working directory.JPG (58.64 KiB) Viewed 387 times
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Hyphen- » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:20 pm

bonefisher wrote:I don't see a working directory so humor me and make one in the file explorer using that icon! Your saving scripts but there not showing up in the file explorer on that left column!

Ah okay I see what you are saying I had not set up a directory for working yet I have been hand saving scripts to look at in a dedicated directory but I haven't done any work yet that I have saved.

I did make one and put my saved scripts in and it does show up in the left window but it did not effect the drag and drop feature not working. So does T2 need an auto save directory?

Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device