Too much money for poor work

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Too much money for poor work

Postby Dimakra666 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:31 pm

I was looking at other cheap devices similar to what u guys have and it seem they have tons of scripts and game packs compaire to the titan 2 and 1, so im wondering if you guys will be sharing scripts more often. Or is it possible to convert fx device max scripts into the titan 2 or should i just change to other device and give up the titan?
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: Too much money for poor work

Postby antithesis » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:09 pm

CM scripts are the same as T1 scripts. T2 is backwards-compatible with both T1 and CM scripts with one line of code. T2 scripts can be more complex, a lot bigger, faster and more usable (we can make GUIs for all T2 scripts, not just developer-made Gamepacks).

The only thing you can't use on Titans are CM gamepacks, and vice-versa for T1. T2 scripts don't work on either T1 or CM. If you're serious about getting the most out of a game, you don't use Gamepacks - they're made for noobs.

Most scripts do exactly the same thing - rapid-fire, anti-recoil, maybe burst-fire, auto-sprint etc. Game-specific scripts will add things like auto-hold breath, Titan skating, auto-ramp or auto-stim shot, but can get a lot more complex, depending on the scripter's time and ability.

Exploits like jitter or quick-swap get patched out quickly by game developers, so never rely on them. So-called "100% accuracy" mods are pure BS, they're just rapid-fire mods slowed down to control bloom. Likewise, "aimbot" scripts are typically just rotating the reticle in a small circle to try to lock onto aim assist, while adding bloom and screen-shake. Some games respond well to rapid-fire ADS (notably Fortnite), but they're few and far between.

If scripts aren't out there, it's because they either already exist in another format or for another game, and can easily be adapted. Every major new release gets a new Gamepack and multiple community-made scripts, but for games that pre-date the T2 (it launched early this year), just convert a CM or T1 version as a starting point.

In the end, you get out what you put in. If you want to see more script contributions, then learnt to script and contribute.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Muzak10 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:55 pm

Hear, hear.

T2 is awesome
Muzak10
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby xb1 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:51 pm

The T2 does work great WHEN it works. For Alan McGregor's first weapon slot out of build mode, ADS spam they work great through T2...for a couple minutes before persistent disconnects that leave your avatar frozen in game 5-10 seconds as you unplug and plug back in controller to reauthenticate.
xb1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby NeoTechni » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:57 am

I own one of those cheaper devices. I haven't used it since I got the Titan Two. 2 USB ports, the added RAM/processing power, the SD slot, the constant updates, having Bluetooth built in instead of taking up the USB port, the Titan is a huge improvement. I've shilled it dozens of times on Reddit. You can't get anything better for this, and there's no point getting anything worse.
NeoTechni
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:54 am

Thank you for your input and support, NeoTechni. Appreciated. :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Dimakra666 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:25 pm

NeoTechni wrote:I own one of those cheaper devices. I haven't used it since I got the Titan Two. 2 USB ports, the added RAM/processing power, the SD slot, the constant updates, having Bluetooth built in instead of taking up the USB port, the Titan is a huge improvement. I've shilled it dozens of times on Reddit. You can't get anything better for this, and there's no point getting anything worse.

The device it self is great just if someone can not script himself it's worthless,. Not enough scripts, not enough support.
Dimakra666

Postby pablosscripts » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:21 am

Dimakra666 wrote:
NeoTechni wrote:I own one of those cheaper devices. I haven't used it since I got the Titan Two. 2 USB ports, the added RAM/processing power, the SD slot, the constant updates, having Bluetooth built in instead of taking up the USB port, the Titan is a huge improvement. I've shilled it dozens of times on Reddit. You can't get anything better for this, and there's no point getting anything worse.

The device it self is great just if someone can not script himself it's worthless,. Not enough scripts, not enough support.

Complete garbage. Did you not read a single part of Antithesis' post? In order to convert a CM / T1 script, it takes literally one line of code that you don't even need to write yourself. One freaking line. Hell if you're too lazy to do that, there's PLENTY of support on this forum, someone here will help you. All the mods you see here are unpaid yet they visit this site multiple times a day to assist.

In fact backwards compatibility wasn't even in the original T2 release, it was a request that J2kbr bent over backwards to support. Educate yourself on the capabilities of this product and its support team before you go spewing this garbage.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Return to Titan Two Device