Please recommend a wireless adapter that actually works

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Please recommend a wireless adapter that actually works

Postby dezert » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:50 pm

I have tried off and on since last March to use my Titan Two. I like it but have seldom been able to use it due to my wired controller not working and my wireless controller not connecting to the wireless adapter. I have the official xbox wireless adapter. Please tell me a bluetooth adapter that is guaranteed to work so I can buy it. I like the Titan Two and would like to be able to use it. For now I use the Titan One.
dezert
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Please recommend a wireless adapter that actually works

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:58 pm

First, check if your device have the latest firmware installed. Recent updates aimed to improve the support of the Xbox One adapter. Please also be sure your Titan Two is equipped with Micro SD-Card and the sd card is properly configured as explained here:

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ss_adapter

Related with wired connection: based in your question it seems to be a problem related with your controller, please correct me if I understood wrong.

As for Bluetooth connection: you will need the Bluetooth Module that comes with the Titan Expansion Kit. Please note that not all Xbox One controllers are compatible with Bluetooth, only the newer models (which not includes the Elite).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Please recommend a wireless adapter that actually works

Postby xb1 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Unfortunately, odds are it probably will not work. I've have three Titan Twos, three connection kits, one expansion kit, and two power supplies; but adding the titan2 to Xbox One introduces constant disconnects.

Yet the two separate controllers, two separate XIM apexes work uninterrupted on their own for hours.
Only introducing a Titan2 on firmware 0.98.1.76, powered or not, wired input A or bluetooth brings intermittent disconnects.

I assume the people claiming theirs work flawlessly are on PC or another console.
I'd like to hear from someone using T2 on XB1, XB1X with fortnite actually working.
xb1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Titan Two Device