Switch support for Razer Raiju Ultimate

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Switch support for Razer Raiju Ultimate

Postby Bonafide » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:37 am

No problem at all. Thank you for your continued support! Looking forward to having it working on the Nintendo Switch and other devices besides PlayStation 4. If possible, and when you do purchase the controller, could you please reply to this thread after the Titan Two is updated, so I will know when to do another firmware update. Thank you again as always.
Bonafide
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Bonafide » Wed May 01, 2019 5:36 am

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for the extra information. I will be purchasing the Razer Raiju Ultimate to check if there is any difference on the protocol if compared with the original version.

Have you been able to purchase one and test for this? I tried firmware and software updating today, but the controller still doesn't respond in Gtuner Device Monitor.
Bonafide
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Bonafide » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:01 am

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for the extra information. I will be purchasing the Razer Raiju Ultimate to check if there is any difference on the protocol if compared with the original version.

Any chance of getting this controller to work J2Kbr? Pokémon just came out and would love to be able to use the controller on my switch.
Bonafide
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:10 am

Hi Bonafide, have you tested with the latest firmware release? The Razer Raiju Ultimate should be fully working now.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Bonafide » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:13 am

J2Kbr wrote:Hi Bonafide, have you tested with the latest firmware release? The Razer Raiju Ultimate should be fully working now.

Yes, I am on 1.6.3.1 for the Gtuner software and 1.6.3.0 for the Titan Two firmware.

I have an original version of the Raiju Ultimate, and I think there is a slight revision to newer ones if that makes a difference. For some reason it works fine through the Titan Two on the PS4, but nothing else. It doesn't even pick up button presses in the Gtuner software, so because it's not picking up buttons in the Gtuner software I think that's why it doesn't work on the Nintendo Switch either
Bonafide
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:03 am

Thank you for the feedback.

The USB descriptors of your controller are these right?

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11863&p=80424#p80424

I will be rechecking.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Bonafide » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:31 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for the feedback.

The USB descriptors of your controller are these right?

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11863&p=80424#p80424

I will be rechecking.

Yes, correct. I went to do another copy paste for you in case updating the firmware on the controller may have changed anything, but it seemed to be exactly the same, so I left it. Been using it fine all this time on the PS4, wired through the Titan Two, but the button inputs never pick up on Gtuner. My original Razer Raiju (non-ultimate) does work in Gtuner and on the Switch
Bonafide
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:11 pm

Bonafide wrote:Been using it fine all this time on the PS4, wired through the Titan Two, but the button inputs never pick up on Gtuner.

Don't know anything about this specific razer controller...
Did you use any scripts with this controller on your ps4 ?
When the T2 isn't picking up controls but ps4 does it could be caused by the controller still communicating over bluetooth with the PS4. But this will cause to have no script having an effect on the ps4 then.

Did you do the "first time configuration" on your ps4 ?
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... figuration
On PlayStation 4, enable wired communication:
Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Bonafide » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:20 am

Scachi wrote:
Bonafide wrote:Been using it fine all this time on the PS4, wired through the Titan Two, but the button inputs never pick up on Gtuner.

Don't know anything about this specific razer controller...
Did you use any scripts with this controller on your ps4 ?
When the T2 isn't picking up controls but ps4 does it could be caused by the controller still communicating over bluetooth with the PS4. But this will cause to have no script having an effect on the ps4 then.

Did you do the "first time configuration" on your ps4 ?
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... figuration
On PlayStation 4, enable wired communication:
Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.

Yes I have used scripts with this controller on the PS4. Nothing major, just a few that press multiple buttons at the same time on a single button press. Also ones that hold down a button and release that button on a toggle press, as I am a disabled gamer and can't always reach or press the required buttons for some games.

The controller works fine plugged into the T2 but only when the T2 is in a PS4. If it's in any other console or in the Gtuner software, that's when it doesn't work.

There is a switch on the back of the controller which allows you to swap it from PS4 Bluetooth mode to USB mode to PC Bluetooth mode. Mine is always on USB mode so Bluetooth is not activated and yes I did complete the 1st time configuration on the PS4.

Any other information you need I'm happy to answer, and thank you for trying to help.
Bonafide
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device