ASTRO C40 WIRED AND WIRELESS DESCRIPTORS

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: ASTRO C40 WIRED AND WIRELESS DESCRIPTORS

Postby battlelog » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:20 pm

Ok it works if you connect A DS4 to input B, pretty much the same if you used a XB1 elite controller on the ps4??

Kinda sucks if you ask me, hopefully J2K can find a fix for it.

UPDATE

I unplugged the DS4 from slot b and it is working now, do not know if it will time out or not, will up date.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:23 am

People it works but it's not plug and play. You have to sign into playstation on your account with a normal ps4 controller that's hooked up on titan 2 first. The button mapping issue was also fixed touchpad and share button fixed.
It was a pain to get it working though. Unplugging titan from console and plugging back in console. And having to authenticate the ds4 controller. Then astro c40 will work. Look I updated my Titan 2 while I was in a game. It worked instantly. I powered off console to try from fresh start. That's when I had trouble getting it to work but I was successful. It was easier before the update. If there is no fix I suggest we delete this update for the astro c40 and just use it the old way. The only problem with that is you'll have to have a button swap script for the touchpad and share button. This will have problems with using gamepacks.
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:28 am

battlelog wrote:Ok it works if you connect A DS4 to input B, pretty much the same if you used a XB1 elite controller on the ps4??

Kinda sucks if you ask me, hopefully J2K can find a fix for it.

UPDATE

I unplugged the DS4 from slot b and it is working now, do not know if it will time out or not, will up date.

Yes my ds4 was plugged into b not a. I don't know if it times out but I did lose all function from astro c40 so I'm guessing it does time out. I switched astro wired mode to wireless and back to wired and it worked again. Unplugging astro from titan 2 and plugging back in did not fix it. Only switching to wireless mode and back to wired mode fixed the loss of function.
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby battlelog » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:37 am

Got cha. To be honest for $200 dollars its a bit to much for this controller. Could go get a xb1 elite and save $50 bucks. I am on the fence about, will try it out for a few days and might just return it to bestbuy.

We will see.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:21 am

Thank you all for the feedback. If possible, please check this:

With the Titan Two also connected to PC, open Gtuner IV and go to the Device Monitor panel. In the center area locate the port you have the connection with the PS4 console (USB-C) and the one you have the Astro controller plugged, both shows "full pass-thru"?
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jameswoo » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:30 pm

I think the answer is "yes", see screenshot

Screenshot 2019-04-09 at 8.17.44 PM (2).jpg
Screenshot 2019-04-09 at 8.17.44 PM (2).jpg (98.85 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you all for the feedback. If possible, please check this:

With the Titan Two also connected to PC, open Gtuner IV and go to the Device Monitor panel. In the center area locate the port you have the connection with the PS4 console (USB-C) and the one you have the Astro controller plugged, both shows "full pass-thru"?
jameswoo
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:57 pm

jameswoo wrote:I think the answer is "yes", see screenshot

:smile0202:
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby jameswoo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:50 am

:smile0202: Raptor is the man, my Titan 2 is running lots of your scripts, thanks for your great work :joia:

Raptor wrote:
jameswoo wrote:I think the answer is "yes", see screenshot

:smile0202:
jameswoo
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:57 am

Well I just turned on my ps4 and astro is working right away but its in USB-A and ds4 is in USB-b
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:20 am

Thank you. Just one last question.

With the Titan Two connected to the computer and only the Astro C40 at Input-A (without connection with PS4 console). Does all buttons works as expect in the Device Monitor? (including touchpad and motion sensors)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device