Switch bluetooth issues

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Switch bluetooth issues

Postby jayjayuk » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:36 pm

Hi peeps..

Purchased the Bluetooth adapter today, and have been pairing up my Switch controllers and have noticed some issues.

I formatted the memory card, updated everything and then hit configure.

First off, the connection seems hit and miss, sometimes one side will pair and not the other, sometimes it takes a few tries.

I can't seem to get the Titan Two to work wirelessly, it needs connection to the switch USB all the time, and the switch just sees it as a Pro controller. Is this the intended function?

For using wirelessly the instructions state the light should be red then green then turn off, but it stays green.

Im running system software 7.0.0 because it's running SX OS.

Thanks.
jayjayuk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Switch bluetooth issues

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:00 am

Hi, related with the Joycons connection, please note the latest FW update has some improvements on this matter.

jayjayuk wrote:the switch just sees it as a Pro controller. Is this the intended function?

The Titan Two connects to Nintendo Switch by emulating the Pro controller. The inputs from all controllers you have connected on the Titan Two are converted to Switch Pro controller format. We have planned to offer Joycon emulator as output protocol option in a future FW release.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device