Titan 2 - Using an Xbox Elite Controller on PS4

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan 2 - Using an Xbox Elite Controller on PS4

Postby Diloshen » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:30 pm

Hi Guys,

I have an Xbox Elite controller and a Titan 2 Device. I am trying to get the controller to work while wired into the PS4 Pro via the ttian 2 device. I know this can be done and I am sure it super easy, but I have wathced YT video's and tried the guide but I simply cant get it to work. Is there a step by step guide or can someone help me?

This is the process I have followed to date:
1. Ensure Titan 2 has latest firmware update with Titan 2 device plugged into PC and Gtuner software booted up.
2. I go to device configuration and hit configure. (Output is set to PS4 in settings)
3. I then connect the Xbox Elite controller via USB cable to the Titan 2 in port A (GTuner is still open at this point).
4. I then shitdown Gtuner and unplug Titan 2 from PC.
5. I then plug the Titan 2 into the PS4 Pro and plug in the PS4 controller into slot B
6. I then power up the PS4 Pro, but I either cannot use the Elite controller as I wanted or I get a dash in the middle of the screen on the Titan 2 device.

Please help I am stuck here. :ashamed:
Diloshen
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Titan 2 - Using an Xbox Elite Controller on PS4

Postby Scachi » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:23 pm

Did you do the first time configuration on your Ps4 console as stated in the T2 manual ?
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... figuration
First-time Configuration

On PlayStation 4, enable wired communication:
Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.

Power up your ps4 with the button on the ps4pro, do not use the controller to check if it works then if you haven't done this already.

Not sure what the dash in the middle of the T2 display is indicating.
Press one of the button on the T2 to switch to a slot, maybe it is indicating test&debug script mode when you run a script through GTuner IV without installing it to a slot of the T2.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Diloshen » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:35 am

Hi I have done that already as I have a razer Raiju (older verison) that is wired so that is that isthe connection I use all the time
Diloshen
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:52 am

Diloshen wrote:Hi I have done that already as I have a razer Raiju (older verison) that is wired so that is that isthe connection I use all the time

I have no elite to test with. I have a "normal" xb1 controller (the new ones with bluetooth) around that I have used like you have explained your setup.
Xb1 controller -> Input_A, ps4 controller -> Input_B, Output->Ps4 pro and it worked fine. Only difference is that I am using "USB Automtatic" output protocol.

You can try to remove the battery from the elite and make sure your ps4 controller battery is fully loaded to check if this helps.

When both controller start to load their batteries at the same time you may get a power issue without an existing pc<->prog connection (pc needs to be powered on then/providing usb current) or a power supply.

Try a different usb cable, maybe you have a problem with the one connecting your elite controller to the T2.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:31 pm

Diloshen wrote:6. I then power up the PS4 Pro, but I either cannot use the Elite controller as I wanted or I get a dash in the middle of the screen on the Titan 2 device.

The blinking center segment means the battery of the controller is low. For the DS4, this is triggered when the battery level reaches 11% or less.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device