bluetooth on titan two

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

bluetooth on titan two

Postby killjoy » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:09 pm

I ordered the blue tooth unit for my titan two and after 5 weeks I final got it and 1: it will not sync to the Xbox one console and the controller that worked on the MS blue tooth adapter will not work with the controller. NOW even if it did work with my controller it won't work with the console so I bought a product that I did not need.... Your advertising should say up front that it will not connect to the console. I feel very deceived and now the titan two is sitting off to the side not used because I do not want to go through set up of the MS Bluetooth adapter. also the Destiny 2 game pack does not work, most of the buttons do not work right. I had a unit that worked now I have junk not worth the reset up.
killjoy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: bluetooth on titan two

Postby Buffy » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:58 pm

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ms:xboxone

Please provide a quote of where it says it can sync to the Xbox over BT.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || Custom Scripts
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Mad » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:59 pm

If you have an xbox one S controller you can use it via bluetooth, you will need another controller plugged in for authentication first.

The destiny 2 gamepack does work, if you're not using a standard button layout you need to select the correct one at the bottom of the interactive configuration.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby killjoy » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:16 pm

I am using a standard xbox one controller and It does not say (Does NOT Work with Xbox Console) and my sticks and buttons are standard default. if it does not work on the console then your Bluetooth is useless to me, I had a Microsoft Bluetooth dongle on the Titan two so I did not need your modular for controller use. …. like I said you unit is useless to me. Others should be should know this is not a universal system and you should have a list of what you system works on and with what Bluetooth systems would be needed to function …… Destiny 2 game pack will not work on standard Xbox one console with an xbox one standard controller in default standard stick, button layout.
killjoy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby DontAtMe » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:57 pm

killjoy wrote:I am using a standard xbox one controller and It does not say (Does NOT Work with Xbox Console)

Where does it say the Bluetooth module works with the Xbox One Console ? :whistling:

Open up the Xbox Accessories App on your Xbox, If your controller shows up as a white controller, then this means it supports bluetooth.

You can pair the controller via bluetooth to the titan two. You cannot pair the Xbox console to the Titan Two via bluetooth. I don't know what gave you this idea. Its not stated anywhere, and also please realize the Xbox One console does not, and has never supported bluetooth.
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby killjoy » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:05 pm

The guy doing the videos for you says pairs with any controller or console … but still it pairs with my controller but the buttons do not do anything
killjoy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby DontAtMe » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:09 pm

You must authenticate a controller directly via usb first. :smile0517:
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby killjoy » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:22 pm

yep that is what your insertions said, and I did that, OK here is what I did.
1 downloaded the new program from consoltunner
2 updated the software and the titan 2
3 added the sd card
4 added your Bluetooth adapter
5 Updated it all over again with Bluetooth software
6 synced the controller to titan 2. pugged in the controller to the titan 2 and the titan 2 was usb cabled to xbox one console.
7 it did not work
killjoy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby DontAtMe » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:36 pm

Use a separate controller to authenticate.
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby killjoy » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:40 pm

so you are now telling me I need to spend $120 on a second controller to make this work ????? you have to be kidding
killjoy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Next

Return to Titan Two Device