bluetooth on titan two

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: bluetooth on titan two

Postby Mad » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:53 pm

The xbox one S white controller is the only one currently with bluetooth, this is listed under compatible controllers.

You can still use the wireless adapter for the controller, and use the bluetooth module with the app to download scripts, changing settings etc.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Buffy » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:55 pm

There are no official videos for ConsoleTuner. You watched a video that gave misinformation and you come here without reading any of the official documentation.
Last edited by Buffy on Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || Custom Scripts
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby bonefisher » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:05 pm

You must be watching a video about PS4 that pairs up bluetooth!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby DontAtMe » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:38 pm

DontAtMe wrote:
killjoy wrote:Use a separate controller to authenticate.
so you are now telling me I need to spend $120 on a second controller to make this work ????? you have to be kidding
You cannot authenticate an Xbox Controller with the Xbox One over bluethooth. This was already stated on the documentations.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Authentication with the Xbox One consoles does not work over Bluetooth connection.
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index.php?id=t2:usage_guides:controllers:xboxone#wireless_bluetooth

You may consider using the Xbox Wireless Adapter instead as authentication with the Xbox One consoles is supported with this adapter. I believe this may be the best solution for you :smile0517:
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:24 pm

DontAtMe wrote:
DontAtMe wrote:
killjoy wrote:Use a separate controller to authenticate.
so you are now telling me I need to spend $120 on a second controller to make this work ????? you have to be kidding
You cannot authenticate an Xbox Controller with the Xbox One over bluethooth. This was already stated on the documentations.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Authentication with the Xbox One consoles does not work over Bluetooth connection.
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index.php?id=t2:usage_guides:controllers:xboxone#wireless_bluetooth

You may consider using the Xbox Wireless Adapter instead as authentication with the Xbox One consoles is supported with this adapter. I believe this may be the best solution for you :smile0517:

+1
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device