Raptor_Titan2 Modern Warfare Jitter Mod in Libray

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Raptor_Titan2 Modern Warfare Jitter Mod in Libray

Postby Bleak5170 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:26 pm

My_Eggplant_got_her wrote:
Bleak5170 wrote:Hmmm this is really weird. I did all that and the exact same thing is still happening. On my Titan Two where I've placed the script it says "Not Defined" or something like that. Does that mean there's an issue with it?

Sounds like the compiler is picking up an error. I'll try copying and pasting the script that was reshared into my compiler tonight. And see if I get the same error. Then maybe I can fix it and reshare it myself.

Also, I messaged J2Kbr regarding Gtuner IV not publishing my script for the 680 and R9 jitter I did. I spent an over an hour trying to publish them as open source for the community to test but it didn't let me. If J2K has a quick fix I'll publish my jitters (as toggles all in same script) soon as possible. If not..... I'll also share my personal script /other jitters here in this thread for the community. And maybe someone else can publish them for me lol :shocked:

Okay thanks for looking into this. Your help is greatly appreciated. :innocent_smile_1:
Bleak5170
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Bleak5170 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:27 pm

DontAtMe wrote:
Bleak5170 wrote:Okay so what am I doing wrong with this Origin 12 jitter? When I use it the gun fires once, throws a grenade and then the PS4 "Share" menu opens. And no I am not joking - this is exactly what happens.

Fixed,

Download the script again from the online resources.

Will do. Thanks very much. :smile0517:
Bleak5170

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:25 pm

Hey everyone, quick update. While I haven't solved for why my Gtuner IV app doesn't let me publish............ J2Kbr has kindly published it for me for the time being! Try it out now. And I simply would like to share the original but important description for it that should be read:

WRITTEN BY R1CH516 on PSN a.k.a. iK1LLPEEPLE4FUN on XB
a.k.a. My_Eggplant_Got_Her a.k.a. i<3HerSloppyTop ---Special thanks to Raptor for sharing valuable input with me over the years.
---Special thanks to Rayman413 a.k.a. DJ Bearman for all the support that helped
--- me keep looking for exploitations in cod lol.
INSTUCTIONS:
**** JITTERS ARE TOGGLED OFF BY DEFAULT ****
Script is for default button layout
**** Must set equipment behavior to toggle in game options!!!
// ***For R9 jitter AND for tactical 680 jitter use flashbang or stun grenade. *** For Lethal 680 jitter use Thermite grenade or claymore AND amped perk.
// *** If you use Thermite grenade for lethal 680 combo you WON'T have recoil!
// For Active aim assist to work you MUST set aim assist to STANDARD in game options! *** Tactical 680 jitter is a lil faster /more reliable than Lethal 680 jitter.
// *** But I included both jitters so if equipment is needed /thrown in error you
// *** can toggle to the other combo on the fly & keep jittering the 680 shotgun!

//************ Press and hold L2 /LT, then Dpad DOWN to turn R9-O jitter on and off.
//************ Press and hold L2 /LT, then Dpad LEFT to turn Tactical_680 on and off.
//************ Press and hold L2 /LT, then Dpad RIGHT to turn Lethal_680 on and off.

Instructions to disable melee included in the script. For those who melee in error like me lol. Or for those may just want to disable other actions from R3/RS.

************ IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ************

All of my jitters are calculated with a sprint fix written in. For both 680 jitters you will need only the 5mW Laser attachment for the sprint fix to work.
For the R9-0 shotgun you will need the 5mW Laser AND the rear grip Stippled Grip Tape attachments for sprint fix to work. These may take time to
unlock but are worth it in my opinion lol. Without the above attachment(s) if you jitter while fully sprinting you will skip the 2nd shot. If you don't have
the above attachment(s) the only work around to jittering while fully sprinting is to manually ADS a quarter second before shooting! Jittering while walking,
standing still /crouching is fine!

These jitters are what I call precision jitters. And by that I mean you will have to make your shots count since these jitters aren't the fastest out there.
But they shoot the shotguns they're meant for faster than what the game intended. And that's the objective lol.These are all my combos and I am
open source sharing for the community to edit, share /re-share, and maybe improve /polish. All I ask of those who do is to credit accordingly.
Thank you in advance. Have fun :)

*again J2Kbr has published it for me in the Titan two online resources. Special thanks to J2Kbr for helping :)
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:33 pm

My_Eggplant_got_her wrote:again J2Kbr has published it for me in the Titan two online resources. Special thanks to J2Kbr for helping :)

:joia: :joia: I may need then add a better description on the published script.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Bleak5170 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:49 pm

Hey folks. Got the Origin 12 jitter working last night so thank you to everyone who fixed that for us. Only used it offline as using it online is pretty much a ban waiting to happen, lol. But it works well and is fun. Will try it out in Survival.
Bleak5170

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device