Raptor_Titan2 Modern Warfare Jitter Mod in Libray

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Raptor_Titan2 Modern Warfare Jitter Mod in Libray

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:03 pm

Hey everyone, this is a R9-0 burst jitter I'm trying to polish for the R9-0 shotgun. The link is a demo & gameplay I just uploaded. I've been super busy but I want to try get the 680 and R9 jitters out early next week for anyone who may interested. They're not the normal spray n pray jitters, and they're not the fastest either. But they're still jitters and still shoot faster than the normal developer intended fire rate lol.
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Bleak5170 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:35 pm

Okay so what am I doing wrong with this Origin 12 jitter? When I use it the gun fires once, throws a grenade and then the PS4 "Share" menu opens. And no I am not joking - this is exactly what happens.
Bleak5170
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:18 pm

Bleak5170 wrote:Okay so what am I doing wrong with this Origin 12 jitter? When I use it the gun fires once, throws a grenade and then the PS4 "Share" menu opens. And no I am not joking - this is exactly what happens.

For that basic lethal equipment combo make sure you use the amped perk. The combo doesn't have any button presses assigned to the share button. That share menu shouldn't be coming up at all. Maybe reprogram the simple script into a slot again and then try it out. And if unlocked, uses a Thermite grenade as your lethal. It removes recoil completely. If thermite isn't unlocked then use a claymore and ALWAYS use the amped perk.
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Bleak5170 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:14 pm

My_Eggplant_got_her wrote:
Bleak5170 wrote:Okay so what am I doing wrong with this Origin 12 jitter? When I use it the gun fires once, throws a grenade and then the PS4 "Share" menu opens. And no I am not joking - this is exactly what happens.

For that basic lethal equipment combo make sure you use the amped perk. The combo doesn't have any button presses assigned to the share button. That share menu shouldn't be coming up at all. Maybe reprogram the simple script into a slot again and then try it out. And if unlocked, uses a Thermite grenade as your lethal. It removes recoil completely. If thermite isn't unlocked then use a claymore and ALWAYS use the amped perk.

Okay I'll try that - thank you for the tips. I was using Amped but just a Semtex grenade I think. No idea what was going on with the Share button but it was doing it every single time.
Bleak5170

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:06 pm

Bleak5170 wrote:

Okay I'll try that - thank you for the tips. I was using Amped but just a Semtex grenade I think. No idea what was going on with the Share button but it was doing it every single time.

You're welcome. And I forgot to mention to also set your equipment behavior as a toggle instead of hold in the in-game options. Hope it works correctly for you :)
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Bleak5170 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:14 pm

Hmmm this is really weird. I did all that and the exact same thing is still happening. On my Titan Two where I've placed the script it says "Not Defined" or something like that. Does that mean there's an issue with it?
Bleak5170

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:57 pm

Bleak5170 wrote:Hmmm this is really weird. I did all that and the exact same thing is still happening. On my Titan Two where I've placed the script it says "Not Defined" or something like that. Does that mean there's an issue with it?

Sounds like the compiler is picking up an error. I'll try copying and pasting the script that was reshared into my compiler tonight. And see if I get the same error. Then maybe I can fix it and reshare it myself.

Also, I messaged J2Kbr regarding Gtuner IV not publishing my script for the 680 and R9 jitter I did. I spent an over an hour trying to publish them as open source for the community to test but it didn't let me. If J2K has a quick fix I'll publish my jitters (as toggles all in same script) soon as possible. If not..... I'll also share my personal script /other jitters here in this thread for the community. And maybe someone else can publish them for me lol :shocked:
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby DontAtMe » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:31 pm

Bleak5170 wrote:trying to publish them as open source for the community to test but it didn't let me.

Perhaps you are not signed into Gtuner IV?
When entering your credentials, just know that your Username is case sensitive.
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:29 pm

DontAtMe wrote:
Bleak5170 wrote:trying to publish them as open source for the community to test but it didn't let me.

Perhaps you are not signed into Gtuner IV?
When entering your credentials, just know that your Username is case sensitive.

Thanks, I tried everything. I went into preferences and entered username and password. Even changed to a new password automatically generated for me and still no success. Tonight I'm going to delete Gtuner and reinstall from new. And see if that helps out. Otherwise, I'll wait to see if J2Kbr can assist. Otherwise I'll copy and paste the script in this forum thread and perhaps you or another fellow Titan two member can do the honors lol .
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby DontAtMe » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:40 pm

Fixed,

Download the script again from the online resources.
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device