Macro for 2 controllers in Split Screen PS4

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Macro for 2 controllers in Split Screen PS4

Postby andy_pandy » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:22 am

Hi, I just got my titan 2 today.

I set up a farming script and it working really well. Very impressed with the titan 2.

But I was wondering in split screen (local co-op) and with 2 controllers connected to the titan 2, is it possible to record a macro such that one controller controls, say the top screen, and the other the bottom screen . I just need the same actions on the main controller (top screen) mirrored on the secondary controller(bottom screen) so that both accounts can farm at the same time.

I assume this would be possible by recording a macro where I pressed the buttons on the 2 different controllers at the same time. But when I connect 2 controllers, it seems they both control the top screen only. Is this is a limitation or am I missing something obvious ? Is there anyway to program 2 controllers at the same time using a macro and have the ps4 assign the button presses to the separate screens/accounts ?

Thanks for your help, Andy
andy_pandy
Private
Private

Re: Macro for 2 controllers in Split Screen PS4

Postby Scachi » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:28 am

The Titan Two isn't designed to control multiple players with a single device.
As you have noticed a single T2 merges all inputs into a single output.
This is required for the T2 to have controllers work cross platform. Like using a xbox controller for playing on ps4. You connect an official ps4 console controller into input-B and can use some other controller (xbox,joystick,mouse,keyboard) in Input-A to play on your ps4 console then.

You need a separate Titan Two per player.
There is no way to sync the two titan twos at the moment (like one being master and one slave) so you would have to copy the macro/script over to the second titan two and run the script on the second one too.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Entropy512 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:29 am

Split screen - Borderlands 3?

I'm curious what sorts of scriptable farming techniques there are. Beating Gigamind senseless obviously is not scriptable, neither is shooting Graveward in the face. Someone else implied they were doing something involving reviving another player for XP (I'm guessing by having the low-level player host and a high-level player revive them in coopetition? Or do enemies always scale to the highest level player, not the group host?)
--------
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1935

The TL;DR - Do not private message me unless your question HAS to be private, please ask questions in a public location. I will not answer PMs that contain non-private questions.
Entropy512
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby XIVILAI666 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:05 am

I Was Just Trying To Do Exactly The Same Thing On BL3, With No Luck...
And Finally Ended Up Here... Funny... Ain't It??

I JUST Upgraded From A T1 To A T2!

I'Ve Been VERY Happy All These Long Years With My Ol' T1...
But That "New-&-Improved" Version Has Been Out There For Quite A While I Know, By Now...
So, I Figured The Time Had Come To Finally Lay My Old T1 To Rest... For Good...

...But Now, I Suddenly Am Gettin' The Feelin' That I'M-A-Gonna Have To Go And DIG THAT THANG Back Up...
(just hope i can remember where i buried the sucker...)

So Anyway, Now My Next Question(S) Is(Are):

-Is There Any Way In The Future, For A Firmware Kinda Upgrade To Do This?
-Are There Some Kind Of Hidden Workarounds That I'm Missing?
-Also, When Using A T1 AND A T2... Are There Any Kind Of Tricks, Or Tips, For Going In, Out, Or Even Both?

Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated, Thankxxx A Bunchhh!!!!

-HECHLER
XIVILAI666
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:45 am

XIVILAI666 wrote:-Is There Any Way In The Future, For A Firmware Kinda Upgrade To Do This?
-Are There Some Kind Of Hidden Workarounds That I'm Missing?
-Also, When Using A T1 AND A T2... Are There Any Kind Of Tricks, Or Tips, For Going In, Out, Or Even Both?

Neither the Titan One or the Titan Two can be used to control multiple players at the same time. If this is needed, two or more Titan devices can be plugged into the same console, where each device will control one player. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby NashRG » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:10 pm

Scachi wrote:There is no way to sync the two titan twos at the moment (like one being master and one slave).

There is any plan to implement this feature?
I would gladly buy another Titan Two if this were possible. :)
NashRG
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Titan Two Device