(For Parsec) Titan Two - Multiple Controller Output Question

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

(For Parsec) Titan Two - Multiple Controller Output Question

Postby PlasmaBurst » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:51 pm

Please treat this post as an update if the following question under the link is incorrect, but this is in regards to the following post back in March of this year.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11989

I haven't tried this yet after just thinking about it, but I do know of the KMG Capture to select one controller or automatically select a controller. I assume the automatic function is merging all the inputs as a single controller upon viewing other posts. Is it possible to trick the Titan Two by having multiple GTuner IV instances and select different controllers via the KMG Capture menu?

Example: Start two GTuner IV instances and select two different controllers via the KMG Capture menu, so that two of my friends can play on my Switch through Parsec.

Please let me know if I'm overthinking this and simply forgot to hit a chechbox within the GTuner IV application.

Thanks in advance!
PlasmaBurst
Private
Private

Re: (For Parsec) Titan Two - Multiple Controller Output Ques

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:37 am

Welcome to our forums.
PlasmaBurst wrote:I assume the automatic function is merging all the inputs as a single controller upon viewing other posts.

Correct.
PlasmaBurst wrote:Is it possible to trick the Titan Two by having multiple GTuner IV instances and select different controllers via the KMG Capture menu? Example: Start two GTuner IV instances and select two different controllers via the KMG Capture menu, so that two of my friends can play on my Switch through Parsec.

This is also correct. With the latest Gtuner IV update you can now have multiple Titan Twos in the same computer, with multiple instances of Gtuner IV running and connected to the different Titan Twos, where in each you can select a specific input controller in the KMG Capture.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby squanchy_mcsquanch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:48 am

I have the same goal as OP, but i have a Titan One. If I bought another Titan One or a Titan Two, would I be able to run two GTuner Pro / MaxAim DI at the same time to output two controllers simultaneously?
squanchy_mcsquanch
Private
Private

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:06 pm

You can have multiple Titan Twos and multiple instances of Gtuner IV running at the same time, in the same computer. With the Titan One this is not possible (unless if make use virtual machines).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device