please delete thread

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

please delete thread

Postby u b » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:45 am

please delete
Last edited by u b on Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
u b
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Xcloud Xbox Game Streaming Compatibility

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:55 pm

It is already possible use the Titan Two on Android device. Wired, with OTG adapter.

Last week we released Bluetooth compatibility for iOS13 and the plan is extend this feature (Bluetooth connectivity) also to Android devices.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:30 am

J2Kbr wrote:It is already possible use the Titan Two on Android device. Wired, with OTG adapter.

Last week we released Bluetooth compatibility for iOS13 and the plan is extend this feature (Bluetooth connectivity) also to Android devices.

Ah man I just bought the Bluetooth module because my friend told me you added mobile support over Bluetooth. Geez he didn't tell me it was for iOS only. I've been itching to make jitter for cod mobile since the added actual controller support.

When do you think Android Bluetooth will be added? Like time frame please. A month, 3 months, 6 or a year ?
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:10 pm

I would say by Feb next year. Please note you can already use the Titan Two on Android wired, with OTG adapter. This may be a temporarily solution for you while the Bluetooth support is not released for Android.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:25 pm

J2Kbr wrote:I would say by Feb next year. Please note you can already use the Titan Two on Android wired, with OTG adapter. This may be a temporarily solution for you while the Bluetooth support is not released for Android.

I understand. But cod mobile only supports controller by Bluetooth. Haven't tried myself but that's what I've read everywhere.

Thanks for the heads up on the time frame.
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

please delete thread

Postby u b » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:37 pm

please delete
Last edited by u b on Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
u b
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby stakzz00 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:52 pm

bustyouup4free wrote:Well If you need any testers for android im available, i have the t2 with bt module and will be playing alot when I'm away from home for work, sometimes for months at a time. hopefully xcloud will still be free.

also i have another question... does t2 work with xbox console streaming to my laptop? im assuming i have to plug in three cables just as i would with a xbox .

Yes. The T2 will work wired with almost all devices that run the streaming app. Some exceptions would be to Smart TV's. T2 is usually detected as a hardwired 360 controller by itself, so you can easily test this by attempting to stream w/o a controller being connected to the T2. If the USB port has the function to transmit data, then the streaming app should not prompt you to connect a controller. I have gotten two controllers to work with the T2 but in Bluetooth pairing.

It is best to use a controller that has not been updated to support streaming. Meaning, when first configured streaming from console, If you had an OEM controller you should've been prompted to update the controller. All of my OEM gen 2 and design lab controllers no longer works with the T2 connected with console. The firmware update for the controller shifts around some buttons, so when connecting that Bluetooth controller to the T2 it believes the T2 is a mobile device, so some buttons have been switched around on the controller. However when connecting that controller to the console w/o the T2, the button layout is normal. So that is an issue.

I use non OEM controllers for streaming w/ and w/o T2. I'm also using it on the console itself w/ T2 and w/o T2 via streaming app, so im not sure if Microsoft or the Titan has implemented an update to fix this yet, however I would recommend not using OEM controllers that took the firmware update. Having a non xbox controller aided me in avoiding that update so my T2 acts normal with this controller, it also recently gained standalone support for the streaming app so i would recommend this controller if you have the same issues.
stakzz00
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:45 pm

Thank you stakzz00 for you input and help here.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device