xbox wireless adapter not working

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

xbox wireless adapter not working

Postby cwj » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:42 pm

I have one Xbox wireless adapter that works on PC and tried to use it with Titan Two to play on Nintendo Switch.
However when I plugged it into Titan Two, it's just not working. The controller not do pairs at all and the indicator led on the adapter is not light as well. My firm is already updated to the most recent one. Does that mean I need to install a specific script in order to use the wireless adapter?
cwj
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: xbox wireless adapter not working

Postby antithesis » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:53 pm

Have you followed the pairing instructions - https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... rs:xboxone ?

A micro-SD card is required on Titan Two to install the HID drivers for the Xbox Wireless Adapter.

I haven't tested it on Nintendo Switch, but it works fine on PS4, XB1, PS3 and 360.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby cwj » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:30 pm

antithesis wrote:Have you followed the pairing instructions - https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... rs:xboxone ?

A micro-SD card is required on Titan Two to install the HID drivers for the Xbox Wireless Adapter.

I haven't tested it on Nintendo Switch, but it works fine on PS4, XB1, PS3 and 360.

Thanks very much. I did not know that there's an instruction for that and just simply pluged the adapter in. Following the instruction now.
cwj
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby cwj » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:03 am

antithesis wrote:Have you followed the pairing instructions - https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... rs:xboxone ?

I followed the instruction but an error "Xbox One Wireless: Initialization error 3 [ nav 0, type 6, size 28, pos 84968 ]" continues to jump up when I tried to plug in the adapter. I've tried formatting the SD card and do the configure again but still not working.
cwj
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:46 am

Hi cwj, the error you reported above may be an indication your Xbox Wireless Adapter is not Microsoft original. Please note the Titan Two does not -yet- support third-party Adapters, only the two Microsoft genuine models.

Here is some examples of third-party adapters:

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/3303567298 ... 6cc9IucFB3
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby cwj » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:57 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Hi cwj, the error you reported above may be an indication your Xbox Wireless Adapter is not Microsoft original. Please note the Titan Two does not -yet- support third-party Adapters, only the two Microsoft genuine models.

Here is some examples of third-party adapters:

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/3303567298 ... 6cc9IucFB3

I think's mine's original according to the packing. But I would tried to test that out with other xbox adapter. Beside that, I had two accidental success. One time is after I changed the input polling rate to 1000, another time is I pressed the pairing button on the adapter while plug in. But doing the same thing again still wouldn't work. Also, could that be a SD card problem since I'm using a 32gb one?
cwj
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:25 am

If you got working at least two time means your Adapter is Microsoft genuine, otherwise it would never work.

The SD card may be the problem, perhaps the Titan Two is not being able to proper read the initialization data from the SD card, causing the error.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby tommygunn » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:43 pm

Ive recently started using the T2 on xboxsx and my genuine wireless adapter was working fine. Yesterday the white light on the adapter stopped working. It connects and works on my pc just fine. It just worked so not sure what has happened since then. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
tommygunn
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:14 am

tommygunn wrote:Ive recently started using the T2 on xboxsx and my genuine wireless adapter was working fine. Yesterday the white light on the adapter stopped working. It connects and works on my pc just fine. It just worked so not sure what has happened since then. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please try reconfigure the SD card (Gtuner IV -> Device Configuration -> Configure). After that plug the Xbox Wireless Adapter and check if the status LED first lights yellow and after few seconds changes to solid green.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby tommygunn » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:05 pm

goes to solid green, here is the error code: Xbox One Wireless: Initialization warning 2 [ nav 0, type 6, size 16, pos 83197 ]

Thanks
tommygunn
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Titan Two Device