PS4 Titan Two script problems

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

PS4 Titan Two script problems

Postby MVPboOogeyMAN » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:58 pm

Hello to all,
I just get T2 and start using scripts and i didn't have problems with COD BOIV, but i try some scripts for COD MW 2019 and than I got problems. My titan is working some time than goes RED (not working). When i try use scope my sniper re-scope all the time. Can someone C/P some good script for MW T2 ps4, i did my research and saw there are good scripts but only if U pay for it (cca 10e to 25e for example Inferno).

Please help, I spent money on t2 and now can't enjoy.. :a1chill_angry1:
MVPboOogeyMAN
Corporal
Corporal

Re: PS4 Titan Two script problems

Postby Buffy » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:30 pm

Without specifying the exact scripts you are using, we are unable to know if it's the script causing the disconnection, or the T2 itself. Please also verify you are using the microUSB cable that came with the T2 for OUT.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || Custom Scripts
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: PS4 Titan Two script problems

Postby Mad » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:46 pm

MVPboOogeyMAN wrote:i did my research and saw there are good scripts but only if U pay for it (cca 10e to 25e for example Inferno)

Also I don't recommend paying for scripts, generally they are copy pasted piles of junk - a scam. There are several mw scripts in the online resource section for free that will be miles better than anything you'd pay for.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to Titan Two Device