Titan Two: Pokemon Sword Scripts

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan Two: Pokemon Sword Scripts

Postby derekcra » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:49 pm

Hi -

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I'm new to this and am trying to get something similar another device. It's currently soldout, and the only other option I've seen is getting the Titan Two. I'm mostly interested in pokemon egg hatching, which requires:

(A) Fly to spot on map
(B) Walk up to breeder (straight line)
(C) Pick up egg and send first pokemon in party to box
(D) Run in circles until egg hatches
(E) Repeat (A) - (D)

I have a few questions:

(1) Is this something the Titan Two could accomplish?
(2) What would I need to buy in order for it to work? (have switch, joy cons, and a laptop)
(3) How do you record scripts? Can it record i.e. Excel macro recorder, or does it involve coding? And are these scripts available anywhere?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ahead of time.
derekcra
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Titan Two: Pokemon Sword Scripts

Postby Mad » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:39 pm

Welcome,

(1) Yes, we also have a gamepack for pokemon you could use: https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w943

(2) The titan two is generally all you need, but with the switch and using the joycons wireless you'll also want to grab the bluetooth module (not just used for wireless, we have an app Gtuner Air)

(3) You can record macros within the main software, Gtuner IV. More complex scripts requires coding.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby derekcra » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:48 pm

Awesome, this is very helpful. Thanks Mad!!! Really appreciate the fast answer.
derekcra
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby rinkjames » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:18 pm

Mad wrote:Welcome,

(1) Yes, we also have a gamepack for pokemon you could use: https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w943

(2) The titan two is generally all you need, but with the switch and using the joycons wireless you'll also want to grab the bluetooth module (not just used for wireless, we have an app Gtuner Air)

(3) You can record macros within the main software, Gtuner IV. More complex scripts requires coding.

The gamepack doesn't seem to be working properly, unless I'm missing something? Tested it and i noticed two things:

1. fire body pokemon in first slot is removed from team after picking up first egg, and
2. after hatching first egg, the script goes into the menu and starts attaching first item slot to first pokemon slot...

So it seems the script doesn't cycle back to collect a second egg for some reason...

Edit: So I worked out that the cursor needs to be left on the town map and that a fire body pokemon can still be left in the other party slots. I just followed the gamepack instructions the first time, so perhaps they could be made slightly clearer. It's working now in any case.
rinkjames
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Buffy » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:44 am

rinkjames wrote:

The gamepack doesn't seem to be working properly, unless I'm missing something? Tested it and i noticed two things:

1. fire body pokemon in first slot is removed from team after picking up first egg, and
2. after hatching first egg, the script goes into the menu and starts attaching first item slot to first pokemon slot...

So it seems the script doesn't cycle back to collect a second egg for some reason...

Edit: So I worked out that the cursor needs to be left on the town map and that a fire body pokemon can still be left in the other party slots. I just followed the gamepack instructions the first time, so perhaps they could be made slightly clearer. It's working now in any case.

I've added some more clarity about how your party should be setup, but assuming you follow the steps in order, the map (Fly to Bridge Field) should be the last selected menu.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || Custom Scripts
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby rinkjames » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:50 am

Buffy wrote:
rinkjames wrote:

I've added some more clarity about how your party should be setup, but assuming you follow the steps in order, the map (Fly to Bridge Field) should be the last selected menu.

Thanks very much Buffy. I'm using the gamepack before beating the game so I don't have access to the oval charm. So I ran into some issues where I was still waiting for another egg at the nursery and the script broke. Managed to convert and edit this Titan 1 script (https://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=1596&r=p) to add in extra cycling after hatching each egg, which so far seems to be doing the trick.
rinkjames
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Buffy » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:31 am

rinkjames wrote:Thanks very much Buffy. I'm using the gamepack before beating the game so I don't have access to the oval charm. So I ran into some issues where I was still waiting for another egg at the nursery and the script broke. Managed to convert and edit this Titan 1 script (https://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=1596&r=p) to add in extra cycling after hatching each egg, which so far seems to be doing the trick.

Noted - I'll add a longer time adjustment option (for post egg hatch). Do you think 600 seconds is enough to breed/hatch any Pokemon in time?
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby rinkjames » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:15 am

I'm breeding Magikarp which (I think) only need another minute or so of cycling after each hatch to ensure another egg. Not sure about other species.
rinkjames
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Buffy » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:02 am

I've uploaded a test pack (before merging as a main Gamepack), you can find it under "Pokemon Sw/Sh Gamepack [Test]" in Online Resources.

Breeding time in the pack is now the amount of time to get the egg to hatch + hatch the egg itself + extra time after the egg hatches to spin now. This allows quick eggs to have a quick hatch time, hatch, and have extra time for the Pokemon to breed.
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby derekcra » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:52 am

This might be a silly question, but how do you get the masterball glitch that doesn't use the motostoke method to work? I hold in PLUS for 3 seconds and tap L, and I can get that one to work, but when I try holding in PLUS for 3 seconds, and then holding in L for 3 seconds, I can't quite get that to work. How do we get that second method to work so we don't have to travel to the den each time?
derekcra
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Titan Two Device