after an odyssey... Error E 4

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: after an odyssey... Error E 4

Postby antithesis » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:22 am

Make sure you're using a USB 2.0 port on PC, USB 3.0 ports aren't always compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:01 pm

ameLuca wrote:I can't reflash the firmware because when i connect titan (only titan) to pc after one second i recive the error. I had the gamepacks running but i can't open titan in gturner i can't remove that... I try removing the sd expansion but nothing change.

Okay, it seems is the script that is causing the E4 (please let me know what is the script you have installed).

To prevent the Titan Two to automatically load the last used script, proceed as the following: with no cable attached to the device, press and hold the left button and only then plug the PROG cable. The Titan Two will not load the script and you should be able to clear the memory slot using Gtuner IV to prevent this to happens again.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ameLuca » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:45 pm

Dear
I try to hold down left button then i plug cable and pc, After a second show error.but in this Little time when titan Is recognized i was able to clear all the Memory slot. Not working the error keep on. I am of the idea it was and is flawed because it never worked well despite following all the instructions and the few times it was recognized by the PlayStation at the future restart it has always shown various errors or of connection with the DualShock or with the playstation. working with him was a lottery
Last edited by ameLuca on Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ameLuca
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:54 pm

Glad you were able to clean the memory slot. Please let me know what was the script you have there so I can check it.

In addition to that, I would also suggest disable the device option: "Recall last used memory slot", at least until you have the device working as you want. Disabling this option will prevent the E4 error due script issue.

Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ameLuca » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:30 pm

Dear
the Titan is completely broken I tried all the options as suggested But the error continues so it means that the memory was have burnt in fact it has never worked well I would like to have it replaced, because there is no possibility to use it is € 120 spent it seems legitimate to be able to have a replacement. I'm waiting for news and now to change It, thanks.
ameLuca
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:46 am

Hi, Have you already tried reflash the device's firmware? If not, please do to check if this procedure fixes the issue you are having.

To reflash the device’s firmware: before connect the Titan Two to the computer via the PROG port, press and hold both buttons and only then connect it to your computer. The device should enter in programming mode, showing P on the display, allowing redo the firmware update using Gtuner IV (Tools -> Check for Updates).
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ameLuca » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:22 am

I can't refresh the firmware because the error persist if i Press the two button after e second error start and Is IMPOSSIBILE to do anithing. a simple procedure that I tried right away, but it does not work because it does not go to "P" and even holding down the left button before connecting the Titanic to the PC, it is useless. the appliance is defective.
ameLuca
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:34 am

ameLuca wrote:it does not go to "P" and even holding down the left button before connecting

You need to hold both buttons and then plug it in while still holding them, only then will it go into programming mode.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby ameLuca » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:01 pm

after 5-6 attempts, pressing both buttons before connecting it finally entered "p" and updated the firmware 1.6.3.0 ... as soon as the E4 error was finished.
ameLuca
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:16 pm

ameLuca wrote:entered "p" and updated the firmware 1.6.3.0

Glad you got it sorted :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext