In Game Values

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

In Game Values

Postby tommyhawk » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:23 am

First post so hopefully this is the right place. I'm new to using my titan two but I have one simple question. Is there a way to get in game values to trigger controller actions? Something like if health value equals something do some controller action. I know some ways to do this with software on PC grabbing memory addresses but i'm working with an xbox one. I'm guessing this is out of the scope of this device but it never hurts to ask. I have some basic programing knowledge but not sure where to look for this at all. Thanks.
tommyhawk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: In Game Values

Postby Mad » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:44 am

Welcome Tommy.

It is possible with a capture card.

Requires programming knowledge to capture the images on screen to detect health levels, from there you can send a key as a signal to perform an action with the titan two.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: In Game Values

Postby tommyhawk » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:53 am

Thanks for the reply Mad. Never even thought of tackling it that way. There's only so much you can do with controller manipulation. I just got exited and didn't really think it though. I just got my T2 and I'm having a lot of fun doing things with it that I didn't actually get it for. It's a pretty cool product.
tommyhawk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Titan Two Device