Titan 2 redlights

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan 2 redlights

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:10 am

The red light in only for one of the controllers? Or it is on all USB ports with E4 showing on the device's display?

Also, please let us know if you are using any script or gamepack and which one.

Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Serluir » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:30 pm

So no one ever experienced random redlights on A? And if u take it out B will light red and if u plug a back in that one will turn green? I mean is there an authentication failure? Can i turn off authentication for port A?

yes the red light randomly appears on port A (gen1 controller) and port B (gen2 controller for the headset) turns green but if i unplug port A port B turns red and the power after that i plug the port A back in and the light of port B is still red. what i do to fix it is i check the box: force prog to 12ms full speed. and i uncheck it after ive done that so the lights disappear and turn green again and yes im running a script

this is the script that im running while paying
degoeie.gpc
(9.02 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Serluir
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:49 pm

Thank you for posting the script. I will test it asap.

In the meantime, with the Titan Two connected to the computer, open Gtuner IV and go to Device Configurations. Uncheck the FFB options: USB-A and USB-B and test to verify if any improvement can be noticed. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Serluir » Fri May 27, 2022 11:15 pm

so after a long return i came back to say it was my charging port that wasnt function correctly anymore. this kept sending data and sometimes not to the titan and eventually bricks the titan port A in my case
Serluir
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device