Titan 2, Xim Apex, Nacon pro controller 2. OP config but...

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan 2, Xim Apex, Nacon pro controller 2. OP config but...

Postby ameLuca » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:37 am

I state that I am an atypical player in fact I use mouse in the right hand and the dualschock in the left hand (left analog stick, l1, l2, etc ...). I use titan 2 and xim apex perfectly working on ps4 slim.
I tried a new configuration I connected nacon pro controller 2 in the "B" slot of the titan 2; everything works perfectly and allows me to use the back buttons and above all the audio and microphone.
but unfortunately there is a sneaky problem: every now and then everything freezes without errors in the titan two or in xim apex and I am forced to disconnect and reconnect the nacon and immediately everything works perfectly again. there is a solution to this problem because this configuration is OP. I tried to use an external power supply for the Titan 2, I have a USB hub powered to replace the one of the XIM Apex, but unfortunately my knowledge stops at this point, needless to say, everything is updated and configured properly. does anyone have any suggestions? thanks for your attention and for the work you do.
(sorry for my bad english if it could be useful i can write in italian)
ameLuca
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Titan 2, Xim Apex, Nacon pro controller 2. OP config but

Postby Buffy » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:28 pm

Are you using any sort of script?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || Custom Scripts
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby ameLuca » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:33 pm

thanks for your prompt reply, I'm using "Apex Legends Gamepack v 1.15 by j2kbr" and "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Gamepack v 1.00 by j2kbr"; no other scripts or mods
ameLuca
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:27 pm

Do you have the input polling rate set to any value other than "Protocol's Default"? If yes, please return to "Protocol's Default" to check if any improvement can be noticed. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ameLuca » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:23 pm

I tried your suggestion but unfortunately the problem has arisen again, without errors of the Titan 2 nor of the xim; disconnecting and reconnecting the Nacon everything returns to perfection, this does not happen if I use 2 DualShock. thanks for the advice and for the help
ameLuca
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:29 pm

Thank you for checking. To help find the cause of the issue, please try the controller with the Titan Two but without XIM or scripts. Use it for the amount of time it normally disconnects to check if using only the controller the same issue also happens. Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device