Titan 2 is not recognized by PC to program, nor to play

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan 2 is not recognized by PC to program, nor to play

Postby cbmavar » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:20 am

Yes, but same thing.
cbmavar
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:25 am

cbmavar wrote:Yes, but same thing.

Contact the retailer you purchased from.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby cbmavar » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:33 am

Well, I bought it on Amazon 2 years ago.... Probably not going to be able to do anything.... It has less than 10 hours total use though. I only used it to invert my y-axis on those games that only let you invert the x-axis.

Mad, have you seen anything like this before? Please see my pics I posted. The LEDs all weird and such.

Thanks for your help though, I do appreciate it.
cbmavar
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby cbmavar » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:50 am

cbmavar wrote:Well, I bought it on Amazon 2 years ago.... Probably not going to be able to do anything.... It has less than 10 hours total use though. I only used it to invert my y-axis on those games that only let you invert the x-axis.

Mad, have you seen anything like this before? Please see my pics I posted. The LEDs all weird and such.

Thanks for your help though, I do appreciate it.

X-axis I mean.
cbmavar
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:12 pm

Based on issue description seems the device hardware is defective (considering you was not able to enter in Programming mode and redo the firmware update). I suggest first check with the retailer if still possible get a replacement. If not, I can offer you the new model at wholesale price via factory-direct. Please PM me for more details.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby cbmavar » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:10 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Based on issue description seems the device hardware is defective (considering you was not able to enter in Programming mode and redo the firmware update). I suggest first check with the retailer if still possible get a replacement. If not, I can offer you the new model at wholesale price via factory-direct. Please PM me for more details.

Hi J2Kbr, thanks for your reply. I realize that this is months later, but would you mind sharing those details? Thanks so much for your help!
cbmavar
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:03 pm

cbmavar wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:Based on issue description seems the device hardware is defective (considering you was not able to enter in Programming mode and redo the firmware update). I suggest first check with the retailer if still possible get a replacement. If not, I can offer you the new model at wholesale price via factory-direct. Please PM me for more details.

Hi J2Kbr, thanks for your reply. I realize that this is months later, but would you mind sharing those details? Thanks so much for your help!

The offer is still valid, please PM me so we can discuss the details. Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Kook » Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:07 am

This is an old post, but for the benefit of future Googlers... I had this same problem (after not using Titan Two for a long time, Windows didn't recognize the device). Here was the solution for me: the Titan Two is VERY picky about the USB cable. I tried six different micro USB cables and the sixth one works fine, every time! So, either use the USB cable that came with the device, or keep trying USB cables until you find one that works.
Kook
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device