Extreme 3D Pro Joystick + Titan 2

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Extreme 3D Pro Joystick + Titan 2

Postby SOBREVELA » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:57 am

Dear members
First of all my apologize about my written english, I am trying to improve little by little
Secondly my apologize I am little bit rude with this kind of technologies and I need some guide for dummies.

Let me explain my topic:
I m disabled , and I m playing PS4 console. The problem is that Im not feeling confortable playing with dualshock4. For this reason I have find a solution. I bought Titan 2 and Xbow Adaptive controler (its comming soon) and I would like to use Extreme 3D Pro Joystick because I think its better playing in "vertical". So, My question is : Do you know if it is possible play with 2 3D Pro Joystick? such as Left and Right Joystick in a dualshock4 pad?

I would appreciate if you can help me
Thank you in Advance.

Best wishes.
SOBREVELA
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Extreme 3D Pro Joystick + Titan 2

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:07 am

SOBREVELA wrote:So, My question is : Do you know if it is possible play with 2 3D Pro Joystick? such as Left and Right Joystick in a dualshock4 pad?

Yes, it is possible use two flight sticks at the same time with the Titan Two. However, this setup will also require a GPC script running on the Titan Two to proper map the axis and buttons for the best configuration for you and for the game you are playing.

A user made, for another purpose, an tutorial of using dual flight sticks, you can check here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11XIBfv ... MLGmu/view
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SOBREVELA » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:26 am

Thanks for the answer.
This configuration is able to any fligt sitck ? Becuase I need the Extreme 3D Pro Joystick because there are 4 buttons as a PS4 pad and in the flight stick that you attached me there are 3.

I mean , I usually play sports games, (FIFA 20) and I m used to play as a PS4 pad (4 buttons).
The main idea is use those flight sticks as a dualshock4,using both such as LEft stick and Right stick. And then remape the buttons L1, L2, R1, R2 . Square, circle....

It´s not necessary Xbox ?

What is GPC script?
SOBREVELA
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:49 pm

In general all fligtsitcks are HID compliant and, as such, compatible with the Titan Two. However, you may need adjust the button mappings according your needs and game.

In essence, a GPC script is a program to manipulate the data exchanged between the controller and the console. You can find more information here: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... _scripting
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SOBREVELA » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:15 pm

My apologize for the rude design . Im not good at designinig but I think it is easy to understand.
The main idea , is combaining the joysticks and "glue" the dualshock4 in each flight joysticks.

Left fligth joystick - Left dualshock4 (Left side of pad)
PS button
Acts L1 , L2
DPAD

Rigth flight joystick - Right dualshock4 (Rigth side of pad)
Acts Square, Circle , Cross, triangle
R1 - R2
Option button
Movement player

I dont know if it possible configurate. If it is OK, I would apprecciate instructions.

Thank you in advance
Best wishes.
Attachments
joystick2.jpg
joystick2.jpg (67.44 KiB) Viewed 1020 times
SOBREVELA
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri May 01, 2020 1:50 pm

What you designed is possible. Does you already got this flight stick? What are the default button mappings of it? (on Gtuner's Device Monitor).

Please also capture and post here the USB descriptors of this flight stick.

On Gtuner IV, with the Titan Two connected to computer, go to top menu Tools -> "Fetch Descriptors ...". Now plug the flight stick to any port on the Titan Two. The descriptors will show in the window, click on the button "Copy Descriptors" and post here. Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SOBREVELA » Fri May 01, 2020 7:19 pm

No I don't have those joysticks. Firstly I wanted to know if it possible and then buy it.
Sorry my knowledges about that are so poor.
I will need help to configurate
SOBREVELA
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby SOBREVELA » Sat May 02, 2020 8:04 am

This is another option, easier to configurate because those joysticks are compatible with XAC but probably more expensive.
Attachments
Definetely setup.jpg
Definetely setup.jpg (68.34 KiB) Viewed 989 times
SOBREVELA
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Sun May 03, 2020 11:06 am

I have a Logitech 3D Extreme Pro stick. I'll fire up the gaming rig and send through the Descriptors tomorrow.

J2K - I setup my Monstertech desk mounts for the Warthog today and will send those Descriptors too, as well as the Xbox Adaptive Controller and the ControlPad I've previously mentioned. I'll shoot through Wooting Two keyboard while I'm at it.

It's a public holiday tomorrow, so I get to catch up on a few things. I'll check my email to make sure there's nothing else I've missed :)
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby antithesis » Mon May 04, 2020 10:27 pm

I found and tested my 3D Extreme Pro. Everything works fine when connected to Titan Two, with a few caveats.

1. An Input Translator may be needed to assign button bindings as some of them are a little bit odd.
2. The throttle and pushing the stick fully forward will register as Touch P1 X. This may need to be neutralised in an Input Translator or GPC script.
3. Left stick X & Y input are correctly registered to the stick. Right stick Y also registers when twisting the stick, so that'd need to be killed off in a GPC script.

Stacking two 3D Extreme Pro sticks will likely need a GPC script, maybe stacked with an Input Translator to be functional. One will need right stick input assigned to it, with right stick Y killed off in the other.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Next

Return to Titan Two Device