cant find any anti recoil scripts that work

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

cant find any anti recoil scripts that work

Postby Cokey » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:24 pm

i tried antihesis and it makes my recoil go down diagnally to the right of the screen, what am i doing wrong?

I tried AryanX and left deadzone at 0% increased y recoil weight to 30%, it diden't do anything.
I then increase deadzone to 5, and straight away it works and my aim goes right diagnally down the screen.

decreasing the x value helps keep it a bit more straighter, but the recoil goes down in small stages one at a time while holding down left mouse click.

Now i tried fpsmodez by bonefisher, the antirecoil works as intended, but because it doesn't support a antirecoil deadzone compensation is why I can't really move my aim around while firing. if i did it would be all zig zag shaped.

I have tried j2k bfv gamepack, and when i go to change the horizontal recoil, it doesn't work, whatever value i put in it drags my aim left or right diagnally fast down the screen.
Last edited by Cokey on Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cokey
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: cant find any anti recoil scripts that work

Postby bonefisher » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:05 am

Use AryanX anti recoil is best for XIM.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Cokey » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:00 pm

bonefisher wrote:Use AryanX anti recoil is best for XIM.

is that in the universal game pack?

if so what i put for reduce hip %?
Cokey
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:50 pm

Cokey wrote:is that in the universal game pack?

That's up to you. The percentage will be deducted from your current anti recoil value when firing from the hip.

The DrNefario anti recoil is vertical only.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Cokey » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:26 pm

Mad wrote:
Cokey wrote:is that in the universal game pack?

That's up to you. The percentage will be deducted from your current anti recoil value when firing from the hip.

The DrNefario anti recoil is vertical only.

where can i find this antirecoil scrpt thats best for xim
Cokey
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:27 pm

The first five in the universal gamepack work with xim. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Cokey » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:22 am

Mad wrote:The first five in the universal gamepack work with xim. :smile0517:

i tried antihesis and it makes my recoil go down diagnally to the right of the screen, what am i doing wrong?

I tried AryanX and left deadzone at 0% increased y recoil weight to 30%, it diden't do anything.
I then increase deadzone to 5, and straight away it works and my aim goes right diagnally down the screen not what i wanted though.

decreasing the x value helps keep it a bit more straighter, but the recoil goes down in small stages one at a time while holding down left mouse click.

Now i tried fpsmodez by bonefisher, the antirecoil works as intended, but because it doesn't support a antirecoil deadzone compensation is why I can't really move my aim around while firing. if i did it would be all zig zag shaped.

I have tried j2k bfv gamepack, and when i go to change the horizontal recoil, it doesn't work, whatever value i put in it drags my aim left or right diagnally fast down the screen.
Cokey
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby antithesis » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:10 am

If recoil is going downwards to the right, it means two things -

1. Either horizontal recoil is set above 0, or you need to set it to go left instead of right to counter that specific weapon recoil pattern.
2. Vertical recoil is too high, start at 25 and work up or down, depending on reticle movement.

Recoil control is documented in most scripts. Edit the red values in a GPC script, or the relevant recoil values in an Interactive Configurator, depending on the weapon you're using.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Cokey » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:21 am

antithesis wrote:If recoil is going downwards to the right, it means two things -

1. Either horizontal recoil is set above 0, or you need to set it to go left instead of right to counter that specific weapon recoil pattern.
2. Vertical recoil is too high, start at 25 and work up or down, depending on reticle movement.

Recoil control is documented in most scripts. Edit the red values in a GPC script, or the relevant recoil values in an Interactive Configurator, depending on the weapon you're using.

Yea, i managed to get the horizontal recoil to be under better control, but when i aim + fire the recoil goes down in small stages which i dont understand why, its like it will go down at good pace, then suddenly stop quickly and move slower, and repeat that process.

I have installed fpsmod pack by bonefisher and i have achieved almost perfect horizontal control.

Only issue with this script like i mentioned it has no deadzone compensation so when firing and aiming it goes all zig zaggy.

With J2k bfv gamepack, vertical recoil works fine and I can aim and fire while moving my aim around with no zigg zagy movements thanks to the deadzone compensation built in his script. but horizontal will not work for me, no matter what value i give it, it will not decrease my horizontal aim at all, only make it worse. ive tried -, +, really low values.

I have tried xim special anti recoil gamepack, i am impressed, but there is no horizontal aim adjustment option in that gamepack.
Cokey
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Cokey » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:17 pm

:grumpy:

using universal game pack for antirecoil first time i fire it goes down, second time i fire it doesn't go down.

if ihold my fire button down it slowly starts to go down after 10 seconds.

i i change my deadzone compensation to 13.0 it make my aim go diagnally right, if i work down the values so it doesn't do this, im at 1.0, but then recoil wont work, and my aim is drifting down the screen by it self.

this is clearly buged and needs fixing.
Cokey
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Titan Two Device