Titan Two + PowerA Wired Controller

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan Two + PowerA Wired Controller

Postby n229vxhbx » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:21 pm

I finally got my Titan Two, and am learning the ropes currently. Loving it so far!

I bought the Titan Two to use with my PowerA Wired Xbox One Controller as it has rear paddles I use for jumpshots and melee, but for some reason its not recognising any inputs. It works fine with my official controller , but if I then try to plug in my other controller to either input, the LED turns green on the Titan, but the LEDs on the controller don't light up, and no button presses do anything on the xBox. I feel like I am missing some crucial piece of information I've not stumbled across yet.

Is anyone able to help me out, or point me in the right direction?
n229vxhbx
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Titan Two + PowerA Wired Controller

Postby Mad » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:08 pm

Welcome, glad you are enjoying it. :joia:

Have you tried plugging the PowerA controller in only with different USB cables?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby n229vxhbx » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:45 am

Hi Mad, thanks for getting back to me! I haven’t, however the cable I used for it does work with my other controller on the Titan. I’ll try another lead tho just in case something weird is happening
n229vxhbx
Corporal
Corporal

Postby n229vxhbx » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:40 pm

Small update. I went back to test out a different cable, and have discovered to my sadness, that since plugging my 1 month old controller into the Titan Two, it now no longer works at all, even plugged straight into the xbox. Completely dead. This could obviously be a major coincidence that it died the same time I plugged it into the Titan device, but I'd be surprised. Anyone else seen something like this? Worried my other controller might suffer a similar fate now :ashamed:

EDIT - Right, The Titan Two is just displaying RED port error LEDs now when my other controller is connected. Honestly, wtf is going on.
n229vxhbx
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:24 pm

Hello n229vxhbx, before we proceed with help and support related to the Power A controller. Please first check if the Titan Two works normally with a regular Xbox One controller wired to Input-A. Looking forward for your results. thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device