Titan Two + Bluetooth Module + PC + DS4

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan Two + Bluetooth Module + PC + DS4

Postby eddieboy911 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:43 pm

Good Day!

I hope someone in this forum can help me. Like the description says, I have a titan two I am using with a PC with BT module installed and am using a ds4. The titan two sees the controller and its synced properly as the device monitor in Gtuner shows the controller and reacts when I press buttons. So I know it sees it. I have the output protocol set to USB xbox 360. So everything seems like its connected except when I load any game.

Ill plug titan two into output, output light will come one and it will detect controller as both controller and lightbar on Titan turns the same color. Ive tried resetting device, formatting memory card, reloaded firmware, resyncing controller with no luck.

I really hope someone here can help me.

Thank you.
eddieboy911
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Titan Two + Bluetooth Module + PC + DS4

Postby eddieboy911 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:42 am

UPDATE:

Im not sure what I did, but it miraculously started working after hours of trial and error and troubleshooting. Im not sure nor can I explain what combination worked. However, I am faced with a new issue. While the controller and the scripts work I believe, on the titan two, I now have 1x (-) displayed flashing on the titan two. Right now I only have 1 game loaded for trouubleshooting.
eddieboy911
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:25 pm

Nice you got to work. :) If the problem returns, please update this topic. thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby eddieboy911 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:05 am

J2Kbr wrote:Nice you got to work. :) If the problem returns, please update this topic. thanks.

I recreated the issue. I just realized I didn't state that the color for both is red. It seems after I program titan two, I cannot just unplug and replug as this creates the red light error. I need to reboot for it to work properly which is kinda cumbersome if I need to reboot every time I want to use. I can plug into prog port and use it, but if I actually want to play a game, I cannot unless I reboot. Any thoughts??
eddieboy911
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:15 pm

Hi Eddie, replied about what you are describing here:

viewtopic.php?p=101575#p101575
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device