Feature Request and Destiny M&K Sprint and Sparrow Movement

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Feature Request and Destiny M&K Sprint and Sparrow Movement

Postby ShimmiShu » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:43 am

Well, i was tuning around the last days to Destiny 2's M&K Movement because on M&K the Movement is different in order to Keypad - Someone explained in "Xim Apex" forum why this is...

I found a solution but this will loose the ADS Movement and here's my "feature" Request....

May it be possible to add a 2nd Alternate to "Mouse XY Converter" within the Input Translator with the possibility to make the Activation "Key" Sticky (like CapsLock) with a Checkbox to choose "Sticky or Not"?
This would help a lot and not only for Destiny. With Mouse and Keyboard u r quite often in a Situation where the Movement needs a change and one alternative Change is not enough then.

Well... for those of u who are interested in and playing D2 with Mouse and Keyboard just paste this to alternate "Mouse XY Converter"
GIVMXYF:0803170761002E140014000100001A252A2F3336393B3D3F414244454748494A4B4C0A0008400026140014000100001A252A2F3336393B3D3F414244454748494A4B4C

The curve is from an Input Translator already posted by someone but i cant find the original author anymore :unsure:
U need to set the Activation key to ur needs. Mines is shift and needs to be hold the whole time while u sprint or on Sparrow Thats why a "Make the Key sticky" Checkbox would be awesome

If a Coder knows a better solution or knows how to implement a 2nd Alternate Setting i appreciate this a lot :smile0202:
btw i also run the D2 Gamepack for Anti Recoil and some RF - Just in Case someone has a Script

Thanks for taking notice and hopefully my request find its way to Gtuner.. Would love it :smile0517:

Edit: btw. For Request: Would be also great to set the sensivity higher as 10
ShimmiShu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Feature Request and Destiny M&K Sprint and Sparrow Movem

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:47 pm

Assuming you would like to increase the sensitivity for situations such as when sprinting, this can be done via GPC script by multiplying both STICK_1X and STICK1_Y by some factor greater than 1.00 (only activated if pressing an special key). If you would like, I can write a simple code to exemplify that.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ShimmiShu » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:49 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Assuming you would like to increase the sensitivity for situations such as when sprinting, this can be done via GPC script by multiplying both STICK_1X and STICK1_Y by some factor greater than 1.00 (only activated if pressing an special key). If you would like, I can write a simple code to exemplify that.

Hey, sry 4 late reply, i managed it now with an alternate setting while pressing the Sprint Key i power up the Sensivitiy.

But one question if i would use ur Script will i be able to use any othe Gamescript too or just yours then? Asking because of Anti Recoil and Rapid Fire Scripts
ShimmiShu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:10 pm

ShimmiShu wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:Assuming you would like to increase the sensitivity for situations such as when sprinting, this can be done via GPC script by multiplying both STICK_1X and STICK1_Y by some factor greater than 1.00 (only activated if pressing an special key). If you would like, I can write a simple code to exemplify that.

Hey, sry 4 late reply, i managed it now with an alternate setting while pressing the Sprint Key i power up the Sensivitiy.

But one question if i would use ur Script will i be able to use any othe Gamescript too or just yours then? Asking because of Anti Recoil and Rapid Fire Scripts

you can merge both script codes into a single one. Normally all that is needed to do is copy and paste one after the other into a single GPC file. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device