Titan sourced into XIM - Is this possible?

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan sourced into XIM - Is this possible?

Postby xpozedx21 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:23 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for confirming. Everything looks good, the only part I am not sure is if the "M_Apex_Legends_Anti-Recoil By Michael" supports anti-recoil for raw mouse input.

I would suggest, for testing, to use the Apex Legends Gamepack to check if the anti-recoil is correctly applied.

Thanks.

The Apex input translator is in slot 3(key binding for mouse to ads and fire) and gamepack is in slot 1. If i select the gamepack i cant fire and ads because my mouse buttons is rightclick-crouch and leftclick-jump. What can i do? .. Is there a way go configure the mouse button without using a slot to use the translator?
xpozedx21
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Mad » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:59 pm

xpozedx21 wrote:Is there a way go configure the mouse button without using a slot to use the translator?

Install it to the same slot as the gamepack.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby xpozedx21 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:20 pm

Mad wrote:
xpozedx21 wrote:Is there a way go configure the mouse button without using a slot to use the translator?

Install it to the same slot as the gamepack.

Oh my god, I didn't know i could do that all this time, I thought i had to put it in a different slot. Thank you now its clear. Now ADS and Fire are fixed, just need to figure out how to remap the side buttons of the mouse and the wheel press.

Lastest update:: Everthing is okay now ! Everthing is configure like suppose to and honestly on my side theres not a big difference between mouse raw and with the xim. Mouse raw feel a little bit better and responsive but not as a real mouse does i guess.
xpozedx21
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Sorothos » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:08 pm

J2Kbr wrote:I use with mouse directly on the Titan Two (without XIM):

PS Nav + mouse -> Titan Two -> PS5/XSX

With this configuration I use the CV anti-recoil based on raw mouse offset (data = 2). Works incredible well.

Where is your authentication device for PS5? Would it not reconnect every 7.5 minutes? Is PS Nav the authentication device?
Sorothos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:09 pm

Sorothos wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:I use with mouse directly on the Titan Two (without XIM): PS Nav + mouse -> Titan Two -> PS5/XSX With this configuration I use the CV anti-recoil based on raw mouse offset (data = 2). Works incredible well.
Where is your authentication device for PS5? Would it not reconnect every 7.5 minutes? Is PS Nav the authentication device

I am using an Astro C40 for PS5 game authentication and headset support (at Titan Two Input-B).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby PangYa » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:46 pm

Thanks, using the “disable joystick from multi interface hid output” trick indeed works and my XIM picks up the mouse connected to the Titan, though this makes me run into another issue.

Say i use the latest Universal Gamepack released today, how can i configure the Gamepack so that it recognizes my Mouse-Left as fire and Mouse-Right as ADS for its recoil functionality? The mouse is connected to Port 2 on the Titan with no device in port 1. The Titans output is connected to the XIMs mouse input port. It seems like most gamepacks are only scanning for controller inputs, is that the case? Or do i have to use a dedicated recoil script? If so does anyone have a recommendation on one that operates on raw mouse movements, has two stages and doesnt factor in any deadzones?

Also when i use other Gamepacks such as Rainbow Six Siege the mouse connected to the Titan Two is not picked up by the XIM. No input or movement is recognized as opposed to using the Universal Gamepack. Any idea why that is the case?
PangYa
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:46 pm

When the Titan Two is configured to emulate keyboard and mouse using the Multi HID Interface output protocol a special script is needed in order to forward the keyboard and mouse inputs to output port. Normally this functionality is not present on regular scripts and Gamepacks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby PangYa » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:49 pm

Oh well, so much about that option then i guess :(
I thought its a clever way to avoid the deadzone issues of Titan Two anti recoil gamepacks/scripts by using the XIM ST deadzone instead, but if none of the gamepacks or scripts will function with this workaround i might as well stop diving deeper into it :(

I assume there are no plans to add a solution as an underlying gtuner function to the Multi HID protocol (or a new "XIM" protocol), right?
I also wonder how i am the first to ask this question, isnt that the most obvious and best solution for people who own both a XIM and a Titan Two? :/
PangYa
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:54 am

This is a very niche setup, but I completely agree with you, when using with XIM this is the best solution.

Please note that there is not much difference on mods implemented on scripts and gamepacks, for example, rapidfire works pretty much the same for all games.

What I would do in your case is create a custom script for use with XIM, in this script you would have all the mods you want to use. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby PangYa » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:09 pm

Is there a more comprehensive tutorial on how to do that? Im not really proficient with the Titan Two yet...
And would i need to use the script you posted on the first page for that or which one would it be?

What i dont understand is how this approach isnt more popular, its the best possible solution and there are so many XIM + Titan users out there too. :oops:
PangYa
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device