my xbox wireless adaptor not running

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: my xbox wireless adaptor not running

Postby f00lio » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:55 pm

J2Kbr wrote:To pair the Xbox controller with the wireless adapter, first connect the controller to the Titan Two using USB cable. After that, with the Wireless Adapter on the Titan Two, press the Xbox button on the controller.

I can confirm that this is broken with the current fw (see my previous post). I just unpaired one of my elite series 1 controllers and attempted to get it to work again with the v1 adapter and it won't connect using the method listed in the guide and your post. As I said, if you previously had it paired on a previous fw it would continue to work on the new one, but once that pairing is broken there's no way to get it working again currently.
f00lio
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby RyderPs-4 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:24 pm

f00lio wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:To pair the Xbox controller with the wireless adapter, first connect the controller to the Titan Two using USB cable. After that, with the Wireless Adapter on the Titan Two, press the Xbox button on the controller.

I can confirm that this is broken with the current fw (see my previous post). I just unpaired one of my elite series 1 controllers and attempted to get it to work again with the v1 adapter and it won't connect using the method listed in the guide and your post. As I said, if you previously had it paired on a previous fw it would continue to work on the new one, but once that pairing is broken there's no way to get it working again currently.

I got my Xbox Series X controller to pair with the wireless adapter. I did this after I put everything in to the Titan Two I took the Usb out of the top of the controller and my wireless adapter lit up. I did it through my computer though. Also try putting the Titan Two usb from the computer to Program on the back of the Titan Two. Hope this helps.
RyderPs-4
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby f00lio » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:46 pm

RyderPs-4 wrote:
f00lio wrote:

I got my Xbox Series X controller to pair with the wireless adapter. I did this after I put everything in to the Titan Two I took the Usb out of the top of the controller and my wireless adapter lit up. I did it through my computer though. Also try putting the Titan Two usb from the computer to Program on the back of the Titan Two. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply, but I can confirm this is not working with the elite series 1 + v1 adapter on the current fw. It worked as indicated on the previous release. I am not using a Series X controller.
f00lio
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:55 pm

I did not read all previous posts now, so sorry if this is something already done.

Please try reformat the SD-Card and configure it again. While back we did some changes to the Xbox Wireless Adapter initialization file and newer firmwares will not work with the old version of this file.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby f00lio » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:53 pm

J2Kbr wrote:I did not read all previous posts now, so sorry if this is something already done.

Please try reformat the SD-Card and configure it again. While back we did some changes to the Xbox Wireless Adapter initialization file and newer firmwares will not work with the old version of this file.

I was already in the habit of formatting/configuring the sdcard with new fw versions. I had already done this and did it again. As I said, it's definitely broken since the beta (where I also posted about this). To reproduce it, just plug your elite series 1 controller into your PC so the existing pairing is broken, then try it again with the wireless v1 adapter on the T2. You'll see that it no longer works.
f00lio
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:41 am

Thank you, I will try that as soon as I get to the office in few days.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby home_circle » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:48 am

I found this phenomenon when I reconnected to the Xbox to change the Elite v2 settings, but I wondered if this part could be used as a reference.

As I wrote before, I confirmed that my Elite v1 is up to date with no more updates on Windows 10 PC and Xbox Console.

I connected the Elite V2 to my Xbox yesterday and changed the settings.
Of course, the Elite V2 was registered wirelessly with the Xbox, and when connected to the Titan Two by wire, it was confirmed that the Elite V2 no longer connects to the Xbox. After that, I was able to connect to Titan Two normally using the Wireless Adapter.

I wonder if the difference between Elite V1 and V2 occurred in this part.
When connected to Titan Two by wire, it could be assumed that the Elite V2 recognizes Titan Two as a device to be used.

I wanted to check the case of the Elite V1 again.
1. I have confirmed that the firmware of the Elite V1 is up to date through the Xbox Console and Windows PC, and there is no further update.
2. Paring the Elite V1 with the Xbox Console (check the Xbox Console power off & Elite V1 power off)
3. Check the operation after wired connection of Elite V1 to Titan Two
4. Xbox Console turns on when USB cable is removed from Elite V1
5. Elite V1 connected to Xbox Console

Maybe it doesn't work properly during the registration process.

What else should I check?
home_circle
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:26 pm

Thank you for the detailed information.
home_circle wrote:Maybe it doesn't work properly during the registration process.

Yes, this may be the case. I will be checking with high priority next Monday.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby smittyj77 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:17 pm

My XBOX Wireless adapter has stopped working with my Titan 2 with the latest firmware update, the white light will not blink when pushing the pair button, when trying in my windows PC it will blink so there is a issue with the titan 2.

I get the following error in Gtuner

Xbox One Wireless: Initialization error 3 [ nav 0, type 6, size 32, pos 85721 ]
smittyj77
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:12 pm

smittyj77 wrote:the white light will not blink when pushing the pair button

The pairing steps have changed: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ss_adapter
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device