Xbox Elite 2 w/ Wireless Adapter on PC

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Xbox Elite 2 w/ Wireless Adapter on PC

Postby Blinx » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:46 pm

Happy New Year all,

I'm a hobbyist programmer and quite like the idea of writing some basic scripts for a few games I play. I was wondering how I would setup the T2 on a PC with an Xbox Elite v2 controller - preferably wirelessly via the official Microsoft adapter.

Is it simply a case of connecting the wireless adapter to T2 Input-A, and the T2 Output to my PC?

I've noticed most answers to this question say to manually set Xbox 360 as the T2 device type - but wouldn't this affect my use of the paddles?

Thanks for any advice, and apologies for any oversights on existing answers to this.
Blinx
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Xbox Elite 2 w/ Wireless Adapter on PC

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:29 pm

Welcome to our forums.

Blinx wrote:Is it simply a case of connecting the wireless adapter to T2 Input-A, and the T2 Output to my PC?

Yes. Just note you will also need to have the Titan Two equipped with micro-sd card. The sd card will have the files needed to initialize the Xbox Wireless Adapter.

Blinx wrote:I've noticed most answers to this question say to manually set Xbox 360 as the T2 device type - but wouldn't this affect my use of the paddles?

As you will be using the Xbox Elite controller, the output protocol can be set to Xbox One. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Blinx » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:12 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Welcome to our forums.

Thank you!

J2Kbr wrote:Yes. Just note you will also need to have the Titan Two equipped with micro-sd card. The sd card will have the files needed to initialize the Xbox Wireless Adapter.

Makes sense. Does any micro-SD card work, or is there a proprietary card I need to buy?

J2Kbr wrote:As you will be using the Xbox Elite controller, the output protocol can be set to Xbox One. :smile0517:

Brilliant - that clears it up!
Blinx
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:23 pm

Blinx wrote:Makes sense. Does any micro-SD card work, or is there a proprietary card I need to buy?

Any. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to Titan Two Device