Titan Two PS5 Controller

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan Two PS5 Controller

Postby Peter_79 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:31 pm

Hello, I have a problem with the Titan Two and the PS5 controller. The Titan always shows me A O, but the script works, it just lights up the A and O all the time. Know someone like me to change it so that it no longer appears.
Peter_79
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Titan Two PS5 Controller

Postby Mad » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:53 am

Peter_79 wrote:Hello, I have a problem with the Titan Two and the PS5 controller. The Titan always shows me A O, but the script works, it just lights up the A and O all the time. Know someone like me to change it so that it no longer appears.

A third party PS4 controller such as the hori mini is needed for authentication with the console.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Peter_79 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:50 am

Ok, thank you, would you be so nice and explain to me what I have to do or what I have to hire. Lg
Peter_79
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:01 am

Peter_79 wrote:Ok, thank you, would you be so nice and explain to me what I have to do or what I have to hire. Lg

A third party PS4 controller, the hori mini is the cheapest: https://www.amazon.com/Mini-Wired-Gamep ... 552&sr=8-1

You plug the third party controller into input B and the controller you want to use into input A.

The controller will authenticate with the console so no reconnects or AU flashing. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Peter_79 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:30 am

Thank you for the info. Would a normal PS4 controller work or an Xbox controller since I have it at home?

But thanks again and for the link.

Lg from Austria.
Peter_79
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:49 pm

Peter_79 wrote:Thank you for the info. Would a normal PS4 controller work or an Xbox controller since I have it at home? But thanks again and for the link. Lg from Austria.

First-party controllers (DualSense, DualShock 4, Scuf Infinity, Scuf Impact) does not works for PS5 games authentication. It must be a third-party PS4 controller (Astro, Razer, Hori, Nacon, Scuf Vantage, etc).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device