Recurring pairing issues with Xbox One wireless adapter to p

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Recurring pairing issues with Xbox One wireless adapter to p

Postby Squidward » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:30 pm

I did submit this same post as a Github issue here: https://github.com/J2Kbr/TitanTwo/issues/286

Here's my setup:
- Xbox Elite Series 2 controller > Xbox One Wireless Adapter (Gen 2) > Titan Two > PC
- I also have a second Xbox One Wireless Adapter (Gen 1) that I use for my Steelseries Arctis 9X headset

At least a few times a week, I will run into this issue:
• Xbox One Wireless Adapter isn't recognized correctly by Windows, which causes the Titan Two's Output LED to go red

It's incredibly frustrating and [usually] time-consuming to try to resolve. Most of the time, the only way I can solve the issue is by entirely removing both of my Xbox One Wireless Adapters from the Windows Device Manager and then re-enrolling them. But sometimes, even that gives me issues because I think that Windows gets confused with the Titan Two and having two Xbox wireless adapters. I've basically been bashing my head against for wall for several months now and have no clue what else to do. I have already tried re-formatting my sdcard in Gtuner and re-configuring it. I've already re-installed the latest firmware (both stable and beta builds) and nothing has permanently solved anything for me.
Squidward
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Recurring pairing issues with Xbox One wireless adapter

Postby DontAtMe » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:45 am

Resolved on Discord.

Squidward wrote:I just tried different ports with the different cables and it's working now!
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Re: Recurring pairing issues with Xbox One wireless adapter

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:33 pm

DontAtMe wrote:Resolved on Discord.

Squidward wrote:I just tried different ports with the different cables and it's working now!

:smile0517: Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan Two Device