Not Happy with the experince

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Not Happy with the experince

Postby hollerout » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:52 pm

Yes, this still happens when only the controller w/headset is plugged into to the T2. I unplugged the T2 from the Xbox, removed apex and inserted the controller directly in input A of T2. I then upgraded the Gtuner software to 1.10.3.4. Next, I powered up the Xbox and then plugged in the T2. It did not give me an A U error and allowed my selected memory slot to load. The controller lost power and then was unable to connect. Additionally, I repeated the process but plugged in the controller on B side of T2. With B slot plugged in, the top light is green and the bottom light is red. In either slot, the controller does not respond.
hollerout
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby kellogs1 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:10 pm

hello when will you update the translator?
kellogs1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby kellogs1 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:11 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for reporting this issue.

There is quite some time I don't play BFV. I will do this week to check if the existing input translators are needing update.

Did you have a look?
kellogs1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby toasterbath » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:19 am

Hi there, I'm having issues with my T2 post update as well (Logitech G27 keeps disconnecting and re-connecting, even though it was working perfectly pre-update and works perfectly with PS3 and PC) and I want to test if downgrading resolves the issue.

J2Kbr wrote:4. Force the Titan Two into programming mode (P on the display).

This is the only step I'm stuck on.
How do I do this? I have my T2 plugged in via Prog port.
Searched the wiki and didn't quite find what I was after.

Otherwise, when I check for updates, the software tells me that my device is up to date.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDIT:
Found the answer

However, even after adding
Code: Select all
[Advanced]
beta_tester=true

To the end of my CFG file, the software updater still only allows me to update to 1.11.30 (which is latest if I'm not mistaken)

Any ideas on what I'm missing?
toasterbath
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:36 am

toasterbath wrote:However, even after adding
Code: Select all
[Advanced]
beta_tester=true

To the end of my CFG file, the software updater still only allows me to update to 1.11.30 (which is latest if I'm not mistaken)

Any ideas on what I'm missing?

There is no option to downgrade the firmware easily.
Downgrade would require J2kbr to enable that specific version you want to downgrade to on the server.
There is currently no way to enable a downgrade for a single user only or have it as a general option as some firmware version may requires specific gtuner version for the script to compiled/run.

Create a new post with the title mentioning your issue and/or post it on github to get more attention:
https://github.com/J2Kbr
so J2kbr can see the issue easily and check it on his system and fix it.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby toasterbath » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:23 am

Scachi wrote:There is no option to downgrade the firmware easily.
Downgrade would require J2kbr to enable that specific version you want to downgrade to on the server.
There is currently no way to enable a downgrade for a single user only or have it as a general option as some firmware version may requires specific gtuner version for the script to compiled/run.

Create a new post with the title mentioning your issue and/or post it on github to get more attention:
https://github.com/J2Kbr
so J2kbr can see the issue easily and check it on his system and fix it.

Thanks for the answer man, happy to do this. My only caveat is that I'm not 100% sure it's the firmware, hence why I wanted to test it out.

But if there's no way, then there's no way. I was hoping to get this sorted before the final GT Sport FIA race this week haha
toasterbath
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby toasterbath » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:13 pm

Posted to https://github.com/J2Kbr/TitanTwo/issues/307

If anyone knows of a way to quickly downgrade please let me know! GT Sport FIA races are coming up this week and I'd hate to have to race on Dualshock because I updated firmware ;_;
toasterbath
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device