Not Happy with the experince

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Not Happy with the experince

Postby kellogs1 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:08 am

Using latest Gtuner Firmware with battlefield v Xbox input translater by (J2kbr).

Now Aiming down sight feels fine, but swiping left and right from the HIP is unpredictable.

Example being, I swipe to look for an enemie, and it will swipe in that direction but by the time I have finished that swipe it will be looking slightly down or up, which is not good for building muscle memory.

I have tried using different mouse, Logitech g502, and Razer, but I have the same issue.

Please someone Send me a updated bfv input translater, for xbox
kellogs1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Not Happy with the experince

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:27 am

Thank you for reporting this issue.

There is quite some time I don't play BFV. I will do this week to check if the existing input translators are needing update.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Cobramasen » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:02 pm

I also got the problem with the sight moving up or down after the latest version with Thrustmaster Eswap X PRO Controller sometimes it has also completely lost control, the problem did not come on previous versions.

hope you find some quick fix:)
Cobramasen
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:52 am

Cobramasen wrote:I also got the problem with the sight moving up or down after the latest version with Thrustmaster Eswap X PRO Controller sometimes it has also completely lost control, the problem did not come on previous versions. hope you find some quick fix:)

Sorry, I didn't fully understand your issue. It is related with lag or drift? Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Cobramasen » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:16 pm

When I play fortnite and if I have the sight straight sometimes it just drips the sight down without me pulling down the sight and sometimes everything locks and I can not move, then I have to pull out and in usb to Titan after it can I move again.

Hope you understand what I mean.

I would like to downgrade to Ver 1.10 and see if the problem goes away is it possible?
Cobramasen
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:43 am

Cobramasen wrote:I would like to downgrade to Ver 1.10 and see if the problem goes away is it possible?

The firmware 1.08 is now available on the beta channel for downgrade.

To enable the beta channel please proceed as the following:

1. Go to the folder where Gtuner.exe is located;
2. Find the file named "Gtuner.cfg" and open it on notepad or similar text editor;
3. At the very end of the file, add the following;

Code: Select all
[Advanced]
beta_tester=true

4. Force the Titan Two into programming mode (P on the display).
5. Run Gtuner IV and go to menu Tools -> Check for Updates.

Please let me know if with 1.08 the issue still happens or not.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby hollerout » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:46 pm

I had a similar issue as OP. When I upgraded the firmware to 1.10, I lost controller connection. I followed the directions to rollback the firmware and regained access to my controller. So that is great. However, to use the Titan 2 I must keep my device in program mode which gives me no access to my memory slots. To make changes, I have to leave beta mode in config, update the firmware to 1.10, make the changes and then reverse the process. Any suggestions?

Xbox series x
Elite vs1 controller
hollerout
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:11 am

hollerout wrote:I had a similar issue as OP. When I upgraded the firmware to 1.10, I lost controller connection. I followed the directions to rollback the firmware and regained access to my controller. So that is great. However, to use the Titan 2 I must keep my device in program mode which gives me no access to my memory slots. To make changes, I have to leave beta mode in config, update the firmware to 1.10, make the changes and then reverse the process. Any suggestions?

Xbox series x
Elite vs1 controller

The fix for this usse should be released shortly. The only controller you have plugged into the Titan One is the Elite V1? Are you using a headset plugged into the controller? Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby hollerout » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:28 pm

I am using an XIM Apex, but I only have the elite controller plugged into the apex. I do have the headset plugged into the controller.
hollerout
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:47 pm

hollerout wrote:I am using an XIM Apex, but I only have the elite controller plugged into the apex. I do have the headset plugged into the controller.

Thank you for the clarifications. Could you please check if having the controller directly plugged into the Titan Two (with the headset) the disconnection still happens? thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Next

Return to Titan Two Device