Controller on PC Issues

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Controller on PC Issues

Postby SoConfused » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:19 pm

Hello

My T2 arrived today and I'm currently trying to figure it all out. I want to play on my PC but using a PS4 (Razer Raiju Tournament Edition) wired controller.

I have GTuner IV installed, I found a couple of game packs and managed to load them correctly. All good so far. However when I switch the micro usb in the rear to the 'output' option after programming, I get the constant cycling on the display. Trying the controller in the b-port to authenticate it does nothing. The controller port led is green and so is the output led. If I try to manually select gamepack 1, it will do so for a second then go back to cycling up and down.

I basically just want some anti-recoil for warzone and cod in general.

It feels like I'm missing something obvious. I tried switching the 'output device' in gtuner and leaving it on the 'multi console' preset. I tried the wired HID option too. Basically I'm out of ideas now.
SoConfused
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Controller on PC Issues

Postby Mad » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:28 pm

Make sure to set your output protocol to xbox 360.

Does it still circle if you also connect prog to the PC at the same time as output?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby SoConfused » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:25 pm

Mad wrote:Make sure to set your output protocol to xbox 360.

Does it still circle if you also connect prog to the PC at the same time as output?

I've tried 360 and all the other output protocols. None do anything to help.

Are you saying use two cables? One in prog to pc and one in output to pc at the same time?
SoConfused
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:25 am

SoConfused wrote:Are you saying use two cables? One in prog to pc and one in output to pc at the same time?

Yes.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby SoConfused » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:42 pm

Mad wrote:
SoConfused wrote:Are you saying use two cables? One in prog to pc and one in output to pc at the same time?

Yes.

Just tried it. Controller still won't work.

At first the output led was green. Input A led was green. Display went to profile I selected. Prog led was red.

Disconnected and tried again, now it's the same apart from the output led is now orange again.
SoConfused
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby SoConfused » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:29 pm

Am I just going to be best returning it and trying a 2nd one out?

I really don't want £85 to have been spent on something that won't work.
SoConfused
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby SoConfused » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:03 pm

Hoping for one last bit of info that might be of use to help me get it working . . . I've attached a pic of the settings GTunerIV is using. Is there anything else I can try? Otherwise I'm going to have to return the device after the weekend is over.
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-02-24 195353.png
Screenshot 2021-02-24 195353.png (100.1 KiB) Viewed 370 times
SoConfused
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby SoConfused » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:34 pm

Well this seems to be going nowhere.......

Today I connected up a PowerA Spectra xbox controller and it let me play Warzone! Excellent. However, I hadn't set the pack to run in gtuner as recoil was still horrible. Disconnected to put it in prog mode to run the game pack..... And suddenly it just wouldn't work again, not able to play the game at all.

I'm baffled by it all, also audio through my headset (attached to controller) wouldn't work even when the controller did briefly work.

There seems to be no answer from anyone to help. So I'm going to have to return the T2. Is it even worth me exchanging the unit, or am I just going to have to refund and accept I can't use the T2?
SoConfused
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Titan Two Device