BT Module Question

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

BT Module Question

Postby battlelog » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:00 pm

Does anyone know if I have to reconfigure my micro usb card once I install the BT module. I looked over the instructions on the t2 manual and it says you have to do it on the micro usb that it comes with. Since I have had a micro usb card in the t2 since I bought it and have all the slots already in use, just wondering if I would need to do this. If I do do I loose all the mods that I have all ready on the micro usb card???

Bought one off Amazon yesterday and will be here today so just want to be ready for it once it arrives.

Thanks in advance
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: BT Module Question

Postby Scachi » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:23 pm

You can use your existing one. Hitting the configure button shouldn't delete anything, so you should be fine.
Just don't hit that format button ;-)
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby battlelog » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:36 pm

Cool, just got in right now.

Thank you man
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby battlelog » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:42 pm

Hey Scachi,

in order to use this on the ps5 I would still need to have the 3rd party controller hooked up to input-b right?
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Scachi » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:43 pm

yeah. without that you will get a reconnect every 7:30minutes or something like that on ps5 games
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby battlelog » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:57 pm

Sorry to bug Scachi,

But I can not seem to connect Gtuner Air to the t2??? Is there somthing I have to do to the t2 to work with Gtuner Air?
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Scachi » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:59 pm

enable bluetooth on your phone. nothing else required. just tap that connect button in the app and it should search and find the T2.
did you check that the T2 reports the bt module as working in the device configuration panel (bottom right corner in gtuner iv) ?
after that configure button press you may need to powercycle the T2 to load the bt module correctly.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby battlelog » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:04 pm

Scachi wrote:enable bluetooth on your phone. nothing else required. just tap that connect button in the app and it should search and find the T2.
did you check that the T2 reports the bt module as working in the device configuration panel (bottom right corner in gtuner iv) ?
after that configure button press you may need to powercycle the T2 to load the bt module correctly.

Yeah I figured it out after you sent the message, my dumb ass forgot to turn on BT, lol,lol

Thanks again man.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Platinum » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:28 am

Hello, community!
So I purchased (items Just Shipped) the Titan two V2 and the Expansion Kit to play on my PS5/DualspSense (not interested in using other controllers, only here for the Scrips, now my questions are:
I know I have to use licence donor controller, will it be forever or just while we wait from an update?
Will the Hori mini Gamepad work? Since I already have one, if not, which one do I need.
I know I can use the T2 completely wireless to console and controller (powered by the power supply), now have anyone tested the ms in lag difference now with the T2 in the mix? Is it faster wired or wireless?
*As a side note, tests showed Dualshock 4 is faster via BT than wired, that's why I was wondering as not always wired is the way to go
Platinum
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Titan Two Device