T2 Not accepting program

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

T2 Not accepting program

Postby Dead_Tuna » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:51 pm

Hello,
I have been using T2 for almost 2 years and it physically sits on my desk with no real human interaction. The last few months it has been giving me trouble activating the codes. What I mean is, I would load my game memory slot with the same code that I have used for the last year with minor changes to the program like " Set rounds per Minute ". I have 6 slots filled with the same program but settings are different depending on what weapon I will use.
I would load the game slot and see the LED change for that code and see the actual slot number represented in the display for the game memory slot I just loaded but when I get into my character the code is not working, Autosprint, rapid-fire, etc.

I have tried loading a different program like Apex Legends and I get the same problem,

It seems that if I wait like 15 mins or so then reloading the program it will work. I have unplugged it, updated the firmware but it is still a problem.

Why am I reaching out and just wait the 15mins is because the problems seem to be getting worst. It started to do this but it was a quick fix, unplugging and plugging it back.

Has anyone had this problem?

Thank You
Dead_Tuna
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: T2 Not accepting program

Postby Mad » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:55 am

Try a factory reset:

1) Unplug the device.
2) Hold both the up and down arrows.
3) Plug PROG into the PC whilst still holding the up and down arrows. (When done correctly, a P will be displayed)
4) Open Gtuner>Tools>Check for updates.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: T2 Not accepting program

Postby Dead_Tuna » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:10 am

Will do,

Thanks
Dead_Tuna
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Return to Titan Two Device