How to use Titan Two with Steam link (remote play)

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

How to use Titan Two with Steam link (remote play)

Postby ozk649 » Tue May 11, 2021 10:09 am

Guys, I am a noob, but otherwise technically savvy so please help me out here, I just need a little guidance.

Here is what I am trying to do:
I have my XBOX ONE connected to my gaming PC through a capture card. I am using Elgato utility and Steam on my PC to stream my XBOX throughout the house to clients running steamlink (AppleTVs)
The ultimate goal is to play my xbox on the AppleTVs. I have my titan two tuner connected to the gaming PC and the xboxone s using the instructions provided on the quick setup guide. I was told the controller commands would be communicated through steamlink to the gaming pc and then the Gtuner software through to the xbox one.

Was I told wrong? Is there any additional configuration needed? I have not installed any gamepacks, I also have everything hardwired (no bluetooth module stuff here). The TITAN TWO does display "0" which I believe means the controller is setup. however, I am unable to get the controller commands passed through to xboxone. if there is a detailed guide on such a setup out there, it would be great if you could link me to it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers..
ozk649
Private
Private

Return to Titan Two Device