Problems with the firmware?

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Problems with the firmware?

Postby knell » Wed May 12, 2021 9:36 pm

Hello
I have a problem with my Titan two at cod cw. It often happens now when I'm in scope and start shooting he go out of scope scope and go in scope and out of scope and continues as a stuttering. I tried an older gtuner version to reinstall the titan, too. Always the same. A friend of mine still has an older firmware version on it and he has no problems. And of course, I've already changed the controller. Test on ps4 and ps5. Is there a way to install an old firmware? Or other ideas?
https://youtube.com/shorts/mxUw9NPYrUI?feature=share
knell
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Problems with the firmware?

Postby Mad » Wed May 12, 2021 9:49 pm

What script are you using? try it with out any script loaded (slot 0)
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby knell » Wed May 12, 2021 11:22 pm

Okay, I forgot to write that. I'm using the script of user101 v1.2 April 10. I had already deleted it and reinstalled it, but I had achieved nothing. I just played 3 rounds with slot 0. The „bug“ didn't happen in this time. But what could that be? I've been using the script all the time.
knell
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Thu May 13, 2021 1:29 am

Enable one mod at a time until it happens so you can figure out which one is causing the issue.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Masterbish » Thu May 13, 2021 10:36 am

Hi
It sounds like to have Akimbo selected in the user options, de-select this and you should be ok...
Masterbish
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby knell » Fri May 14, 2021 9:50 am

Masterbish wrote:Hi
It sounds like to have Akimbo selected in the user options, de-select this and you should be ok...

Oh, that's true, a friend says that he once had that. I'll check it up later. Played yesterday with the mw script of user101 and I would say that it didn't happen there. I'm not so sure about a scene, but I was out of the scope too quickly. Thank you for your help

Edit:
I just checked, I didn't select Akimbo.
knell
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby knell » Mon May 17, 2021 9:28 am

I tested over the weekend now, nothing has improved. I really don't know why. I came up with an idea, a friend of mine still has an older version of user101 cw script on his titan, can I somehow copy this form his titan (slot 1,2,3) to a micro sd card?
knell
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Return to Titan Two Device