Input seems to be incomplete?

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Input seems to be incomplete?

Postby Chiroz » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:44 am

Hey! I just bought the Titan Two last week. Everything on it seems to be working fine except sometimes when I connect it, the device won't recognize, so I have to disconnect and reconnect it for it to work again properly. This isn't a big deal but the 2nd problem I have is that at times my input seems to come out incomplete.

I am currently using a Razer Wolverine V2 on a Nintendo Switch and I am playing Smash Brothers. While dashing, sometimes my character won't dash and will only start to walk (as if the stick input was a number way less than what it should be (rough guess like 30-50 instead of 100). I tested this thoroughly to make sure it wasn't the controller or anything like that.

This is pretty annoying and this problem by itself might warrant me not using the Titan Two.

I don't know if it helps, but I have a Power Adapter on the Titan Two and it is not currently running any scripts or gamepacks. The controller itself isn't lighting up (which it normally does with other adapters), but it does rumble, I am not sure if it's due to low power or something like that.

Please help.
Chiroz
Private
Private

Re: Input seems to be incomplete?

Postby Mad » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:18 am

Sorted on Discord. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to Titan Two Device