Cold War gamepack

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Cold War gamepack

Postby Mad » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:37 pm

TheAngryRooster wrote:does the same gamepack work with KBM also?

If you're using an input translator or xim yes. If you're plugging the keyboard/mouse directly into the console you will need a script that supports native (search HID in the online resource)
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby TheAngryRooster » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:46 am

Okay, so I plan on plugging the KBM into the Titan 2. Forgive me, I'm lost when you say I need an "input translator" or "XIM". My current setup is CoD Cold War gamepack in slot 1, MW Warzone in slot 2. I have an OTG cable that I will be using to connect everything appropriately.
TheAngryRooster
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:52 am

TheAngryRooster wrote:Okay, so I plan on plugging the KBM into the Titan 2. Forgive me, I'm lost when you say I need an "input translator" or "XIM". My current setup is CoD Cold War gamepack in slot 1, MW Warzone in slot 2. I have an OTG cable that I will be using to connect everything appropriately.

If you're plugging the keyboard/mouse into the Titan Two you need to download an input translator for that game in the online resource.

There isn't one for cold war, but you can use the black ops 4 one:
input translator.png
input translator.png (366.06 KiB) Viewed 531 times

You need to download the one for your console xbox/playstation and then adjust the button/keybinds.
Set your mouse to max DPI and in game sens to max and do sensitivity adjustments within the input translator.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby TheAngryRooster » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:27 am

Okay, thank you Mad, that makes sense now. Thank you for simplifying it for me. I'll try to mess with it this week and see if I can muddle through it. I appreciate your help.
TheAngryRooster
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby TheAngryRooster » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:30 am

Okay, so I've FINALLY gotten enough time off to get the input translator you suggested loaded into memory slot 3 on my Titan 2 device. Does the input translator incorporate anti-recoil like a game pack does or is there something else I need to do? Thank you Mad.
TheAngryRooster
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device