COD Vanguard alpha (PS5) Titan Two not working.

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: COD Vanguard alpha (PS5) Titan Two not working.

Postby Paddee1987 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:10 am

hi there having th same issue.its a bugger as i have no ps5 controller vanymore. starnge thing is cold war ps5 version still works with my astro c40
Paddee1987
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Paddee1987 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:12 am

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:How do you know? I thought the Alpha was starting next weekend.

EDIT: I just released that you can pre-download the Alpha. As part of the Alpha you can setup a few items. I also got an error message about using a PS5 controller. I had to wire the controller directly to the PS5 to get it to work.

BTW - PS4 & PS5 players can download the COD Vanguard Alpha now.

could you still use your desired controller once you had done this?
Paddee1987
Corporal
Corporal

Postby flyersrule » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:35 pm

Paddee1987 wrote:
UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:How do you know? I thought the Alpha was starting next weekend.

EDIT: I just released that you can pre-download the Alpha. As part of the Alpha you can setup a few items. I also got an error message about using a PS5 controller. I had to wire the controller directly to the PS5 to get it to work.

BTW - PS4 & PS5 players can download the COD Vanguard Alpha now.

could you still use your desired controller once you had done this?

NO
flyersrule
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Ryanyth » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:05 pm

I think it doesn't work on beta. I tried on back4blood beta. It isn't working either. Others PS5 games are fine with titan Two and xim.
Ryanyth
Corporal
Corporal

Postby WWEfan » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:11 pm

Unfortunately this is going to an Issue with a lot of games going forward. Fifa 22 doesn’t work either. I also found a list of games on another forum for a XIM device that has a list of unsupported games. Here is the link: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=95727.0
WWEfan
Corporal
Corporal

Postby agentx64 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:22 am

See these new PS5 games while they block PS4 controllers and this speciality controller, they add in game the ability to use keyboard and mouse. All cod versions now have a keyboard and mouse feature in game.
Why don't you guys just set in the options configuration COD game use keyboard and mouse and then if you want to use titan 2 for the anti recoil stuff just set titan 2 to output as a normal multi interface HID and work off that?

The titan 2 needs the ability to be able to output as a keyboard and/or mouse and allow scripts to alter the buttons before it passes through to the output like adding anti recoil applied. This would help with games that still have mouse and keyboard support ingame and allow the titan 2 to do all it's anti recoil work.
agentx64
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby WWEfan » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:13 pm

agentx64 wrote:See these new PS5 games while they block PS4 controllers and this speciality controller, they add in game the ability to use keyboard and mouse. All cod versions now have a keyboard and mouse feature in game.
Why don't you guys just set in the options configuration COD game use keyboard and mouse and then if you want to use titan 2 for the anti recoil stuff just set titan 2 to output as a normal multi interface HID and work off that?

The titan 2 needs the ability to be able to output as a keyboard and/or mouse and allow scripts to alter the buttons before it passes through to the output like adding anti recoil applied. This would help with games that still have mouse and keyboard support ingame and allow the titan 2 to do all it's anti recoil work.

Using this method, would you be able to use a PS4 controller and other controllers, such as Xbox. So does the console see the controllers as a mouse and keyboard? Thing is I only have full use of one hand, so mouse and keyboard is not an option for me and the PS5 controller is to big for me to use comfortably.
WWEfan
Corporal
Corporal

Postby agentx64 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:08 am

Using this method, would you be able to use a PS4 controller and other controllers, such as Xbox. So does the console see the controllers as a mouse and keyboard? Thing is I only have full use of one hand, so mouse and keyboard is not an option for me and the PS5 controller is to big for me to use comfortably.

I don't think titan 2 supports this but I see no reason for it to be not done. you could have the titan 2 output as keyboard/mouse and take ps4 controller input through input slot a and convert that into keyboard/mouse presses and then in cod, you set it to use mouse and keyboard.

I don't know if it is possible to create a script to tell it to take some controller of any type as input and then map it/spit it out as keyboard press/mouse movement equivalent.
agentx64
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Titan Two Device