Multiple Controller Problem

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Multiple Controller Problem

Postby ClayGames » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:52 pm

I'm having an issue where the Titan Two / GtunerIV stops reading the RT & LT input from my Xbox One controller after plugging another into the PC. With one connected controller, all input works fine. If KMG Capture is still running when I connect the second controller, input continues to work. If I stop the capture or say, open a second instance to connect to a second device, when I restart capture all input works except RT & LT. The KMG Capture tool reads that reports are being sent but no input is detected by the device monitor or the connected console.

This setup is intended for use over Parsec but the problem continues when plugging the controllers into the machine locally as well. I've also tracked the issue across multiple PCs, multiple Titan devices, and with multiple controllers (all Xbox One).

I was able to use multiple controllers earlier this year but I've had this problem since the April update. I'd love to try rolling back the version to eliminate that factor, if that exists somewhere.

Has anyone seen this or similar? Any ideas?

Thanks!
ClayGames
Private
Private

Return to Titan Two Device