Titan two won't connect to pc, no output light

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan two won't connect to pc, no output light

Postby AndoG10 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:57 pm

Since couple of days my Titan two does not connect to my pc anymore when using the output port. I can connect the Titan two to my pc using the PROG port but when I try connecting it using the output port nothing happens
Normally when you do that you get a green light for output but the light does not work.

Also connecting controllers while in output mode does not work. The controllers do work when connected using the PROG port. So I can test my buttons and such using the PROG port and everything is fine. I have no idea what's going on. Output protocol is set to USB automatic. And also tried setting it to xbox 360 and xbox one it did not help. So I am lost really and hope someone can help me here.
AndoG10
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Titan two won't connect to pc, no output light

Postby Mad » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:40 pm

Try a different cable for output.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: Titan two won't connect to pc, no output light

Postby AndoG10 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:45 pm

Bro I tried everything new cable for the controller nothing even a new cable for the titan two same issue. The funny thing is it dies work on my console. When using the output on my console it connects but on pc it does not. Very confusing and I have really no idea what's the cause. It worked before and all of a sudden it stopped working.
AndoG10
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Titan Two Device