Titan 2 connections

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan 2 connections

Postby Powermandan » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:35 pm

Hi , I have a Titan 2 device that I intend to use with a console vision script.

I have owned my Titan 2 as well as a XIM apex setup. Ultimately I put the Titan 2 aside because I found the
Anti recoil was lacking with its reliability.

However I notice now with the advent of CV that things should be much improved.

One if the things I have seen on the various CV threads is that using XIm as well causes problems with the mouse
So I am trying to get the Titan 2 to work without using the XIm at all.

This is where I have run into problems as either the mouse of keyboard doesn't work. Or sometimes both

I have a logitek g502 mouse and a cheap eBay half keyboard.

I have been using the XIM usb Hub to plug the mouse and keyboard in together which is turn plugged into port A

And plugged the orginal XBOX controller into port B

Using the Microusb connection on the back for the connection to the PC.

Is this correct?

I notice that on some YouTube videos. That people use a USB o2g cable to convert the micro usb on the backt to a normal USB port and they plug the
Keyboard in there. Which I don't want to do because I need that for connection to the PC

My thoughts are currently that maybe my keyboard is not compatible, or maybe the XIm Usb hub is not compatible

Or potentially my Titan 2 is faulty.

Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dan
Powermandan
Private
Private

Re: Titan 2 connections

Postby Mad » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:57 pm

Are you trying to use the apex legends CV script?

If so you can use the universal gamepack, select the "Buffy's CV" option from the anti recoil dropdown list, set movement threshold to 20. Wont have any issues with xim.

USB hubs for the input ports are not currently supported. If you're playing on console you can leave the mnk connected to the PC and use KMG capture: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... kmgcapture

If you're playing on PC, set your output protocol to USB XBOX 360 and no need to plug an auth controller in.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to Titan Two Device