NHL 22 PS5 not working with Titan 2

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

NHL 22 PS5 not working with Titan 2

Postby Hot-Wheelz » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:02 am

Good evening

I have a ps5 that I control with a Logitech wingman joystick (Hori Fighting Commander port B). It has worked well for me as a disabled gamer playing sports games (nhl 21/pga21/Mlb 21). I bought NHL 22 at Christmas and tried to play it tonight but got the message (ps5 games can’t be played with this controller”). Please help me. I really want to play this game online with my friends. How do I fix this?
Thank you in advance!
Hot-Wheelz
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: NHL 22 PS5 not working with Titan 2

Postby Mad » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:12 am

Hi,

Will need to use remote play: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18760
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Hot-Wheelz » Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:09 am

2 questions

1, Will this be fixed on the Titan 2 in the coming days so I can just plug and play with my ps5?

2, I don’t understand what you mean by remote play. Does this mean I can’t use my console and big screen tv? (Ie, have to somehow play the game on my pc?) I have limited hand function and can only use a joystick type controller.

Please explain. Thank you kindly!
Hot-Wheelz
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby battlelog » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:40 pm

It has not worked for some time now. We OUR ALL waiting for a fix. You can use the t2 to play old ps4 games with the new ds controller. But any new game for the ps5 with the ds will not work.

There is a fix but we will not have any info on it till next year, do not know when?

Remote play is you will ned to log on to your pc to play using a ps5 controller??

Look though the countless threads on here and you will find the answers you are looking for.

Your welcome.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Return to Titan Two Device