K&M on PC using Titan Two Help

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

K&M on PC using Titan Two Help

Postby strawhat » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:01 am

Hi,

Apologies if this has already been asked, I have searched the forum and discord for help but I cannot seem to get my K&M working properly on PC. Hopefully somebody will be able to help here.

I'm using a Windows PC and I'm trying to use my K&M via the Titan Two (just for the aim assist on COD MW/Warzone). I have changed my output protocol to USB Xbox 360, downloaded a script into a clear memory slot and then downloaded an input translator on top of the script. (I've also downloaded an input translator directly into a different clear memory slot but this did not work either). I have connected the Mouse to Slot A and Keyboard to Slot B and then plugged the USB from Output into the PC. The K&M both light up but none of the buttons function and the mouse does not move. (I've also tried plugging a USB from both Prog and Output into my PC but this did not work either).

Would really appreciate any help.

Thanks!
strawhat
Private
Private

Re: K&M on PC using Titan Two Help

Postby Mad » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:57 pm

Hi,

What game are you trying to play? Some games like Warzone you'll need to switch from MnK to controller in the game settings.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: K&M on PC using Titan Two Help

Postby pico66 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:52 am

Hello,

I have the possibility to get a Titan Two and would like to play with mouse and keyboard on the PC as described above in order to have the Aim Assist.

Is it possible that the TITAN 2 M+K on the PC are recognised as controllers in the game and you have the Aim Assist?
And if so, is there a strong delay or is the game feel 1:1?
pico66
Private
Private

Return to Titan Two Device