Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby DeinCheffe » Fri May 13, 2022 9:22 pm

Yes that i meant bro
DeinCheffe
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Sorothos » Mon May 16, 2022 6:44 am

Yes, i know all current solutions and using them, remote play via sony or beloader wired.

But but I did not want to know more solutions with remote play (which always means a delay, albeit minimal), but to raise the issue if and when you have a workaround for PS5 WITHOUT remote play, as was also common in the past with Titan Two
Sorothos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Sorothos » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:48 pm

Will there be an update on this?
Sorothos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:37 pm

Is not possible yet, inputs are encripted, only when 3rd party dual sense controllers will be available a chance to make it work.

Meanwhile, remote play is the only way, which BTW might won't be supported anymore, so enjoy as you can.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby ilikok » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:57 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:Is not possible yet, inputs are encripted, only when 3rd party dual sense controllers will be available a chance to make it work.

Meanwhile, remote play is the only way, which BTW might won't be supported anymore, so enjoy as you can.

So Beloader Pro won't work? And is it just a scam?
Or found another way?
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby ilikok » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:13 pm

ilikok wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:Is not possible yet, inputs are encripted, only when 3rd party dual sense controllers will be available a chance to make it work.

So Beloader Pro won't work? And is it just a scam?
Or found another way?

I'm an idiot. Sorry. it also works via remote play.
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby ilikok » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:29 pm

Is scuf reflex fps 3rd party dual sense controllers? Don't you know?(https://scufgaming.com/int/playstation5-scuf-reflex-fps)
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:17 pm

No, those are DualSense controllers with modifications, that's why are always sold out.

The thing is, making a dualsense 3rd party controller with haptic and all that stuff sony put it... is not cheap to mass produce yet, and all the issues on the production chain due COVID haven't be overcome yet.

Keep an eye on Hori or Logitech, if someone can do it; will be them.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby ilikok » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:20 am

alanmcgregor wrote:No, those are DualSense controllers with modifications, that's why are always sold out.

The thing is, making a dualsense 3rd party controller with haptic and all that stuff sony put it... is not cheap to mass produce yet, and all the issues on the production chain due COVID haven't be overcome yet.

Yesterday I spoke with the manager at Razer, and he assured me that they were developing a new gamepad for PS5 or after my requests, they are thinking about updating the RAZER RAIJU ULTIMATE V2 software, but they need to arrange with Sony.. Maybe he just wanted me to get behind him, since I've been asking them about this for 6 months already) But he is a rather pleasant person and tends to believe him)
So we believe and we wait
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby battlelog » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:29 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:No, those are DualSense controllers with modifications, that's why are always sold out.

Hori has a fighting pad coming out in August, I do not know if that would help the situation we our all in. I think Mad said that it wont work for some reason, have to look for that thread.

https://stores.horiusa.com/fighting-com ... station-5/
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device